Chapter 41 Turn of event

Jace Pov

I know she has a kid but with are tone of voice, it doesn't seem like one kid. Let me forget about that now. I standup from my sit and embrace are in my arms, they are going to be ok, I promise am going to make sure they are ok.

Some arm robbers take the kids at the Kingdom hostage, they lock the school down, we should figure out how many they are, I said and they all shake their heads.

What did they want? I heard her said from my embrace. 10 billion, and they are going to release 15 kids, they want a helicopter and a jet. Fucking bastard she said in my embrace. I make her sit down while I sit beside her. What the plan? Jill ask. Firstly we should know how many they are and we should know how prepare they are.

How are we going to know that? Sherry ask. We can't, they will have collect the teachers phone, Drake Said. They come prepare, whit said. The police are already station there, but they can't do anything, I said. A phone vibrate indicating a message. We all look around to see who bring a phone to a meeting like this.

They are 15, I heard Emily said from beside me. We all look at are. She show us a message and some pictures. How did you get this, I ask her. Jace sent it, she said and I look at her confused so as the rest. When she see the confused face of everyone, she let out a cough and said I mean my kid sent it.

Don't you think it risky for him to do so, what if he got caught, July said. He won't get caught, I trust him, she said with confidence. Ok everyone get ready. To make it easy we use the helicopter. 10 minutes later, we reach city B. We get off the helicopter and went to the school, I give them the sign and they engaged into their battle mood.

We are about to proceed when Emily stop. We all look over at where she's look at to see one of the arm robbers pointing a gun at a kid, the person said into the mic he his using that, he his going to shoot the little girl if all the police men don't leave right now.

That my baby, I heard Emily said from beside me. I don't know what to say, am about to console her that it ok they won't really shoot the girl when we heard a little but confident voice saying, let my sister go, you can hold me but let her go. Everyone look on flabbergasted by the little boy confident.

He doesn't even seem scared, another person from the arm robbers gang come up to take the boy inside, when we heard another little voice again. Let them go, you can use me as a bargain ship but don't use my brother and sister.

From how the arm robbers look at each other, we can tell they are also surprised by the turn of events. We are going to give you guys 30 minutes to vacate this place, the arm robbers said before taking the kids in.

I snapped out of my mind when I heard a stiff, I hug her, they are going to be okay, I promise. There are so many parents out here, everyone want their kids to be okay. We did not let them know that we are here, it going to be obvious if they know.

Jill take Emily with you, she isn't needed here, it a easy Job, I said. No, I want to come, I promise to do my job well, she said.