Chapter 38 You stole a kiss from me

Emily Pov

"I.. I.." when he see that I couldn't form a word, he ask me to come in. Have you eaten? He ask. Yes... He lead me to a room. He open his closet and put on a shirt. I think he bring me to his bedroom. I stand near the door not knowing what to do or say.

Are you planning on standing till day break. I snapped out of my daze when I heard that. I... I... It ok Emily come sleep, he said. I lay down on his bed, his saint is still on it, I keep myself from sniffing his bed.

Good night, I heard him say, I see him hearding towards the door. Where are you going, I asked. To sleep of course, he said. Can you sleep with me, wait my words doesn't sound right, I mean you should sleep here, I said trying to correct my words. He let out a chuckle before saying I know what you mean.

He lay down on the bed and leave enough space between us. Are you still scared? He ask. I shake my head yes but it dark he can't see me so I answered yes... I feel the bed move, and the next thing I know is, he wrap his hand around my waist and he pull me to him and I rest my head on his chest.

How about now he ask. If I said yes, what his he going to do next, my heart keep rising against my chest, I know he can also feel how scared I am now, have never been this close to any man except that night. When I remember that night I become even more scared, like he can feel how scared I am, he kiss my forehead, am not going to do anything to you, I promise, he said.

When he promise, I feel calm, I think back to that night and I hope it never happened but still I thank God it happen because he gave me those amazing kids. I don't know when I drift off.

The next morning, the bright sun shine true the window and shine on the handsome face of Jace, I rise up my head and look at him, have never been this close to him before. I felt the sudden huge to kiss him. I wave my hand Infront of his face to see if he his awake.

When I get No response from him, that confirmed that he his asleep. I rise up my head a little and kiss his forehead, when I see that he did not move, I move to his cheeks and give him a peck. I wanted to stop but I just couldn't restrict myself. I look over to his pump lips and also give it a peck.

I want to continue but I stop myself, I shouldn't take advantage of him when he his sleeping. I want to stand up and go to my quarter but I felt the hold on my waist tighten.

I try preying his hand on my waist open but I couldn't, I try once again and I successfully remove his hand on my waist. I situp on the bed and put on my slippers, am about to stand up from the bed and go out, when I felt a hand around my waist again.

He put his head in the crook of my neck and said aren't you going to take responsibility, he said against my neck. I felt shiver run down my spine. If I wasn't sitting down, I will have fall down by now because my legs are shaking.

Take responsibility for what? You stole a kiss from me, he said.