Chapter 24 this isn't like Jace

Emily Pov

She smile and walk out. My sickness get worst, to the extent that I did not go down and eat, and my parents always want me at the dining table. One of the maid have already come inside to call me for breakfast but I said am not hungry. So when my parents ask about me, and the maid said, that I said am not hungry.

My parents though I was throwing a tantrum because they did not give me their attention. My sister knows what wrong with me but she said nothing to them. When they leave the house, one of the maid who notice something was wrong with me, bring me some medicine and food, she take care of me really well that day, when my sister found out about what she did, she starve the maid for three days, asking her who tell her to take care of me.

But I wasn't mad at my sister, she's jealous of my life while am jealous of hers, she can do whatever she want without my parents paying attention to her. While me on the other hand can't do anything without my parents been informed.

When I get a little bit well, it was already two days to my exam, I read the little book a could read. But still I couldn't makeup for the book I did not read. My parents are already telling their friends, that am going to be the first, I wanted to stop them, but I wasn't given the chance to even talk.

When the results came out, am the third, I did not know am even going to get that position but my parents aren't happy about it. They beat me when I get home and said I was a disgrace to them, that I embarrassed them when they have already boost about my position.....

I did not found the strength to continue telling them the story because it wasn't a happy one. Jace also notice it and said Mom why don't we continue some other time. Known, you should tell us more, Jessy said. Jake move closer to Jessy and say something to her ear, they are just so reasonable. Mom you must be tired let sleep, Jessy said... I did not explain anything to them further. And we all have a lovely night...

The next morning when I wakeup, they are all still sleeping. I went to take my shower, when am done I get dress before going to wake them up... I kiss Jake on his forehead, baby Wakeup, it morning, I said shaking him to wakeup. He wrapped his hand around my neck... Good morning Mom... I ruffles his hair, how was your night. Fine, he said and give me a peck on my cheeks.

Go into your room and take a bath, it your first day at school you don't want to be late or do you? No, he said, and walk to his room. I wanted to wake Jace but I see him already awake. I give him a peck, go take a shower. He stand up and sit down in my embrace while wrapping his hands around my neck, he rest his head on my chest...

This is not like Jace, I know something is wrong, but he won't tell me. I know he his a kid, but he behave like an adult, I Know he also doesn't want me to go, just like how Jessica and Jake don't want me to go, but they show it in there behavior or talk. But it really rare for Jace to show his emotion. I said nothing, I also want to enjoy this moment. Mom you don't need to worry am going to take care of Jessy, he said... I smile, I know you will, I give him a peck, go take a bath.....