Chapter 81 Go straight to the point

Jace Pov

I went inside when am done with the call, I went to take a shower. When am done with my bath, I take a towel and sock it in water. I use it to help Em clean her body. When am done, I lay done beside her and sleep took over me.

...........

The night went by so fast, the next morning, I did not go to the training grounds. I look beside me to see Emily still sleeping, I wrap my hand around are waist and kiss her neck, Emily. Hmm am still sleeping, she said. I leave her and went to take a shower. I went into the kitchen and prepare breakfast. When am done, I went inside to see Emily still sleeping. Sleepyhead wakeup. She open her eyes and look at me, I kiss her temple, good morning. Morning, she said.

Go take a shower. I don't have a change of clothes, I will go take a shower in my room, she said. I went to my wardrobe and take out my shirt, this should do. Ok, she said and went to the bathroom with my shirt with her. I went to the kitchen and set the food on the dining table. Some minutes went by and she come out of the room looking fresh. You look hot in my shirt, I said and she blush. It really rare to see her blush.

I can't keep wearing your clothe I still need a change of clothes, she said. I No, when we are done eating, I will go get you your clothes, I said. We both sit down and eat out meal in silent. The food taste different, she said. That because I made it. Really, she ask surprised. Yes, really, I said and she continues eating her food happily. When we are done eating, she went to the sitting room while I went to the quarter to Emily room, to get her, her clothes. The day went by so fast, we spent two days together doing nothing, just cuddling each other.

Today is Friday, I drop Emily home and I went straight home without saying hello to the kids, she want me to stay but I told her I got something to do. When I get to the old mansion, everyone look at me scared, I know the reason why, I give Grey two days, but that bastard didn't give me a call, I call him but he isn't picking up my calls. When I get to the sitting room, both my parents are there. Where his Grey, I ask angryly. He hasn't been home for two days, what did he do this time around my dad ask.

Tell him to come home, I said and went straight to my room. The day went my so fast, when it was time for dinner, a maid knock on my door, and tell me dinner is ready. I went to the dining room expecting Grey to me there but he isn't. I sit down and the dining room fell silent. Bro, am sorry I wasn't with my phone when you called earlier, he said half way done with my food. I stand up from my sit. Meet me in my room in five, I said and walk out of the dining room. I keep pacing around my room when I get inside.

It not up to five minutes before I heard a knock. Come in, I said and Grey walk in. I sit down on the sofa, in my room while he also did the same. I look at him while he also look at me. I get frustrated and shouted at him. What you want to tell me, is it on my face? Bro you, he said and I cut him off. Cut the crap and go straight to the point.