Chapter 84 The only one in this relationship

Jace Pov

We already have dinner and the kids have already slept off in There room, right now am in Emily room. She want me to stay but I can't, how will I get this done if I stay. She come out of the bathroom looking fresh. I sit down on her bed looking at her. You look fresh and you smell nice, I said. Thanks she said. I stand up from her bed and stand in front of her, I need to go. She let out a breath and sit down on her bed. Am I the only one in this relationship, she ask. Why will you say that, I question.

Because it like am forcing myself on you, just tell me if you aren't interested anymore, she said not looking into my eyes. I sit down on her bed and make her look at me. You aren't forcing yourself on me and you aren't the only one in this relationship, you should just try and understand me, I got something to take care of, I said trying to make her reason with me. What did you want to take care of, what are you so busy about, she ask. I Did not have the gut to tell her am about to carry a DNA test on her kids. She keep looking at me waiting for me to say something. I close my eyes, ok am going to stay here still you fall asleep, what about that, I ask.

It ok, you are free to go, it not like you have to take permission from me anyway, she said and lay down on the bed turning her back to me. I put my hand on her arm, am sorry Em but I got to go. She remove my hand and say, it not like am holding you down, you are Free to leave, she said. I remove my shirt and lay down on the bed. I put my hand on her waist. I put my head in the crook of her neck, and trace her neck line. Stop, she said. I make her turn around. Her back is on the bed while I pin her hand above her head.

I continue my work on her, I put my lips on her, the kiss is rough and with want, I take off her pyjamas top, and kiss down her chest, she remove her hands from my hold and put it on my chest, the kiss continue like that for some minutes. She moan, she want to take off my short but I stop her. I stop the kiss because I don't want to go any further have caused her a lot of pains I don't want to cause her more. I lay down on her bed while she rest her head on my chest.

Em, I called out. Hm, she answer. Can I ask you a question? Yes she said. That man that night, did you hate him. She chuckle, what did you think, she question. That you hate him so much, I said. Yes, I hate me but still he gave me those amazing kids. Even if I don't want to think that my kids are the product of that night, but thanks to him anyway, he gave me those amazing kids even if it not the way I want it, even if I went true a lot of pains, even if I went true a lot of humiliation from my parents and sister, even if I felt ashamed of myself, it all Worth it. Even if I hate him so much, it still worth everything I went true. She said. We both stay like that for some minutes. Emily, I called. When I get know response from her, that means she already slept off.