Chapter 59 Bone transplant 2

Emily Pov

He clear his throat, if you can get pregnant and give birth to the child, they can match but I don't know maybe he can wait that long, the doctor said. When the doctor said that, I think my brain isn't functioning right now, I don't know what to do or say, I keep pacing around not knowing what to say or do. The second solution I ask. We can look for a match for him, but it going to be hard and it going to take long, and his health is at stake.

After saying that, the doctor leave us, for me to think about it. Why don't you let them test Jace to see if they are match Lara said. They aren't I reply. Emily why don't you let them give it a try, Jace Miller said. I shake my head not knowing what to say. Ok, we are going to try found a match for him, Jace Miller said. Thanks so much, I hug him, I really need this huge.

They already move Jake to a ward, Jace and Jessy are already with him, while Jace Miller said he will look for a match for him. I went to Jake ward. When I open the door, I heard Jessy telling Jake to get well soon that everyone is worried about him. Mom, Jake call out as soon as he see me. I went to his bed side. How is my baby boy doing, I ask. Am okay Mom, you don't need to worry yourself too much and I will try to get well soon, he said.

That my baby, I kiss him on his forehead with tears in my eyes but I blink it away not wanting them to see me cry. Ok, you guys should come eat, I set the table while I try feeding Jake but he said he isn't a baby, and he isn't that sick to the extent that he can't feed himself. If only he knows how sick he his, I thought to myself. Mom aren't you going to eat, Jessy ask. Am already full, I said not wanting to eat anything.

I thought about when Jake was a baby, the moment we've spent together, all those childish behavior of his, I smile remembering all those happy moments, I remember a time that I was heavenly pregnant, Jake want me to feed him, but when he collect a spoonful, he run around the house while I try caughting him. I couldn't stop my tears. I clean my tears not wanting my kids to know am crying.

Jake only eat little out of his food, even Jessy who's a foodie doesn't eat much of her food. I stand up from my sit and went into the bathroom. I run the water while I crouch down and cry. God please help me protect Jake I don't want anything to happen to him. Just help me save him please, I cry my eyes out. Even if they found the bone transplant, I Know the rate of success might be low, if they don't find it on time.

Only if I know who his family are, I cry really hard that I don't know when the bathroom door open. I rise up my head when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Jace (Miller) is really trying his best, I promise you he his going to help you find a bone transplant for your child. I shake my head with tears full eyes. I know she's just trying to console me, the rate of him finding a bone marrow for Jace is really low.

She hug me when she see am not standing up any time soon. If your kids should see you like this, what did you think will happen she said and help me clean my face.