Chapter 68 What day did it happen?

Jace Pov

What did you mean by that? My Mom ask. Mom am talking to her not you, I said coldly. This is ridiculous, my Mom said. But I did not bother myself with her, I face the lady before asking once more, what did you want? I want nothing, Lia just want to know who her father his, she said not looking me in the eyes. That incident, what day did it happen? I ask.

On Friday night, I was in the club celebrating one of my friend birthday, she said. I only ask her what day it happen, I never ask her what she was doing at the club, it just like she's reading a script. She already give herself away. Am going to look into this matter but not now, am just going to play along with her. Which room was it? I ask once again. I.. I.. I did not check the room number because I was quite drunk then, she said in a shaking voice. How did it happen? I ask. She just keep looking at her feet not saying anything. Enough of this Jace, did you think it something you should be proud of, that you rape a girl, my mother said.

I laugh out loud that they seem scared, raped? I ask her. But she couldn't say anything. How did you know it was me? I ask. The lady started shaking, Jace that enough, my father said, I rise up my head to see him coming from the stairs, with our family doctor. They don't want me to question her, they just want me to believe she's my daughter base on the DNA Test results, I know I should believe but I just find it hard to.

Who run the blood test, I ask my father angryly. Are you doing all this just because of that girl, my father shouted. The room fell silent untill it was broke my Jessy. Daddy why is it too noisy, she said still sleeping. My father look surprised while the doctor also look taken aback. Oh! You even have the got to bring her daughter home, my father said angryly. Grandpa, it not good for your health if you continue shouting like this Jessy said in my arm.

Everyone look at her surprised by the way she talk just like an adult. My father doesn't even know what to say, he just keep looking at her in my arm. Jessy rub her eyes with her little palm and stand up from my arm, she walk towards my father and hold his hand, she hold his hand and drag him towards the sofa. She make him sit down and went behind him. She use that little hands of her's to give my father a massage. We all just look at her not saying anything while she's serious with what she's doing.

Grandpa how is it, she ask in that baby voice of hers. Thank you, it good. When my father said it good. She come down from behind the sofa and went to a maid. Water, when she said water, we all thought she's tasty. When the maid give her the water, she collect it and went back to my father. She tip toe trying to make him drink the water. My father complied and bend his head so that she can give him the water easily. When she's done, she ask again, grandpa are you ok now? My father shake his head yes, not saying anything.

She render everyone speechless. She yah once more before coming to me. She stretch out her hands asking me to carry her. I carry her and she drift off once more, while everyone is still speechless by her behaviour. I stand up from the sofa and went to my room leaving everyone else in total disbelief. I lay Jessy down on the bed. I went to change my clothes and also lay down on the bed beside her.