Chapter 64 Baby sister or brother

Jace Pov

The nurses move Jake to his ward, they ask us to let him rest and not to disturb him. The child who, his a match with Jake was also moved to another ward. Thanks so much, I think everyone can go have a rest now, Emily said. She still hasn't get the clue I guess. Even though the Gate family want to claim that Jake his their child, I could tell that they also felt pity for Emily.

She love Jake the way she love her kids. She has been crying ever since she found out that Jake isn't feeling fine, she did not even have the time for her child, so tell me. Even if they have been separated from Jake since he was a baby, they can't just tell her right now, that he his their lost child. She got to get ready for that. And they don't know how Jake his going to react to all this sudden news.

Everyone went to have some rest. It been two days now since Jake operation, he his now awake and ok. I think Emily got the clues now, because everyone from the Gates family always come to check on him especially grandma, uncle and Anty. It been three days since I left home, my parents have been trying to call me, but I did not pick my calls. I don't have their time right now.

I sit down on the sofa, in Jake ward. He his sleeping so everyone went out to give him a breathing space. Emily walk into the ward and sit down beside me. She seem quite. I drop my phone and wrap my hand around her waist. What the matter? I ask. She look into my eyes and said, why don't you tell me? Emily you aren't even emotional stable, why did you expect me to tell you.

I know a day like this will come, am just not ready, she said why trying to clean her tears. It okay, it not like you aren't going to see him again, I said trying to calm her down. Thanks, she said. I peck her on the lips, you are welcome. My phone vibrate indicating a text message.

Bro, am really sorry, please pick my calls. Grey.

I look at the text message and drop my phone on the sofa beside me. Why aren't you picking his call, Emily ask. Did you know it not good to look at someone's message, I said not answering her question. I did not look at your message, you were looking at it, right in front of me, what did you expect, she said. Instead of answering her, I capture her lips with mine, I don't know why I can't get enough of her, No Matter how many times we kiss, I just don't get enough.

Mom, little children are here, we stop when we heard that. We both look towards the door to see Jace, he cover his face with one hand while he use his other hand to cover his sister face. I let out a chuckle while Emily glare at me. I peck her lips once more before saying, Jessy don't you wait a baby sister or brother? She run toward me and said, did you and mom really plan to give us another baby sister. Yes, I said with a sly smile.

Daddy you are the best, she said and give me a peck on my cheeks. Mom, when we heard that, we all turn our heads towards the bed. Emily stand up from her sit and sit down beside Jake bed. She give him a peck, how is my baby feeling, she ask. Fine, mom am ok now, you don't need to cry anymore, he Said.