Chapter 56 DNA Test Result

Jace Pov

I will try, she said. I can feel her heart beat. I pull her closer to me not leaving any space between us. I lean over and capture her lips with mine. She did not resist me, she gave in to the kiss, it slow and gentle. Am lost in our moments, I don't feel like pulling away from her, I want us to stay like this, I want this moment to stop. She pull away breathless while I just hug her.

You should go, it late she said. You should go inside first, I said. Ok... I watch her go inside before getting into the car, I drive off. When I get home I went to take a shower and lay on my bed. I really have a nice day and am going to continue having a nice day. I thought about Emily and her kids before drifting off. The next morning is like the other morning, I take my bath when am done, I give Emily a call but her kids pick it up asking me to come take them out, and we really have a great day.

The week went by so fast, it been a week and three days since have been in a relationship with Emily.

We did nothing special, I just take her and her kids out, I really like spending my time with them because they are fun to be with. My father and mother have been calling my phone since last week but I did not pick it up, I Knew they already know about my relationship with her, Steve already told me. I know they will be against it that for sure, but I don't take orders, I give orders. I went to take my shower and am ready to go meet Emily and her kids when the door bell rings. I open my door to see my mother, father and grandpa they all seem happy. I let them in, am about to close the door when Grey and Steve also walk in.

Are we having a family meeting because I don't have time for all this I said facing my family. Both my brothers don't seem happy I can see pity in their eyes. But I don't know who they pity, me or themselves. You should sit down we need to talk, my father said. I sit down on the sofa facing all of them, what did you want, I went straight to the point. They said nothing and just put a paper Infront of me.

I open it to see a DNA test results. Who's test did you do, I ask. It your's and your child test results, my grandpa said. I look at them not getting what going on. Well! We just found out you have a child, my mother said. I close my eyes and massage my forehead, what really going on here? I need an explanation now, I shouted. And everywhere fell silent.

We found out three days ago, my mom said. What exactly happened, I ask not buying there excuse. Three days ago a woman come to the old mansion with a child. She said she was the one you slept with five years ago. She said she did not come to tell us because she knows we are just going to compensate her, she did not need the money, my mother said. Why now I ask angryly.

Calm down son, my mother said. Mom don't tell me to calm down, I shouted. Well she said, she later found out she was pregnant, she did not tell us because she thought we are going to ask her to go for abortion or we are going to wait for her till she give birth and collect the baby from her, she said she was afraid, my mother said.