Chapter 49 OK

Jace Pov

Emily will you be my girlfriend? I ask hopefully. I will think about it, she said. Hell No, I thought she's going to say yes, what there to think about, if I should let her think about it, it for sure she's going to change her mind.

Woman mood is like the weather, it changes anytime it want. Please Emily there is nothing to think about, Be my girlfriend. Ok, she said. You agree to be my girlfriend, I ask happily. Did you want me to change my mind, she ask. No, don't.

Let celebrate it, I told her. Celebrate what she ask. You been my girlfriend, she smiles and I pull her with me. We went to KFC. I take my order while she need the same.

When the waiters server the food, she eat hers while I stare at her, when she notices that I keep staring at her, she ask me. Did I have something on my face? No, you just look beautiful more and more.

She seem angry when I said that. I think this isn't the first time she seem angry whenever I compliment her. Woman are headache. We stay silent for some minutes before it clicks in my head. I think she hate when someone compliment her. I Know the reason.

Emily if someone compliment your beauty, you should thanks them don't get angry with them please. Do you like me because am pretty, she ask. What a deadly question, I thought to myself. Yes, immediately I said yes, she stand up from her sit and make an attempt to go out.

I hold her hand, let me finish. I already told you there shouldn't be a reason for lovers to love each other, and when you ask, I give you reason. But your beauty play an important role in it. I like you because of your beauty but I love you because of you.

Whenever someone compliment you, thank them don't get angry with them, No matter what your beautiful face might have course you, you should always be grateful, I said.

You are saying all this with easy because you don't know how it feel, she said with tears in her eyes. I chuckle, everyone have there up and down, know Matter what other people up and down are, they are always grateful, so No matter what your up and down may be, promise me you will always be grateful.

She look at me for some minutes before shaking her head, ok I will always be grateful No matter what my problem are. That my baby girl, I said and she smiles and sit down on her sit. We eat and talk, she's really fun to be with. When we are done, I pay the bills before we went out.

She check the time, it quite late let go, my kids will be waiting, she said. I promise you they won't, I told her. How did you know, she said with a pose, I chuckle. What so funny she ask. I shake my head nothing and open the door for her. She's about to get in when someone call her name.

We both look back to see a lady coming towards us, Emily thank God you are ok, am so sorry, I never want to behave like that towards you, I just don't want our parents to feel devastated, the lady said not looking at Emily at all but eyeing me up and down.

Sis you don't need to worry, it already in the past and I don't stay in the past. Thanks Emily, oh and how is your baby doing, the lady said trying to hint about something, maybe she thought Emily have not explain it to me.

Hmm, she's fine, sis I need to go bye, she did not wait for her to reply and get into the car while I went to the driver sit.