Chapter 55 Dream about me

Emily Pov

Have never see my kids this happy, and i know Jace Miller is the cause f everything. Am also happy, I just wish it last forever. I snapped out of my daze when Jake call out to me. We all walk out of the hospital ward. Jace Miller carry Jessy. We get into the car while he went to the driver sit. I sit down beside him in the front sit. He start the car and drive away. We both said nothing, we can only hear Jessy who keep talking while Jake and Jace contribute to it.

Jace Miller use one hand to drive while he hold my hand with the other hand. All this is new to me. My grandparents already warn me to stay away from Jace if I don't want a heart break. They told me his family won't want me, it not like they don't want us together, they just want the best for me, they don't want to see me go true pains, that why they advised me. But am in a relationship with him already.

He stop the car when we get to a restaurant, the manager lead us to our table while some waiters take our order. When we are done eating. Jace Miller take us all to the playground. They are all happy, am even happier because I could spent a lot of time with my kids. We've been in the playground for like two hours and my kids aren't tired at all. Jace Miller sit down beside me while the kids play.

Thanks so much, I said. You should stop thanking me and if you really want to thank me, give me a kiss, he said. Continue dreaming I said with a smile on my face. I think have been smiling a lot this days all thanks to my boyfriend. I giggles with the thought of that in my mind. Stop day dreaming, Jace said into my ear, and I feel a shiver run down my spine. He kiss me on my cheeks and hold my hand in his, he interlock our hands together.

Some hours pass, when my kids are tired, we went to have lunch. When we are done with our lunch, Jace Miller take us all to do some shopping... Jessy bought a lots of things am sure Jace Miller bank account will be emptied by the time we are done shopping, but who am I kidding, he his the almighty Jace Miller. Mom let buy that outfit Jessy point at a outfit. Ok I get the outfit she want and so many other outfit.

Jace and Jake also bought a lots of things, it not like they lack anything, but I know they are just happy, have never take them out, this is the first time. When we are done shopping it quite late, Jace Miller take us to a near by restaurant. We take our order. When we are done eating, my kids get into the back sit while I sit down in the front sit.

While Jace went to the driver sit, I look at the back sit when I did not hear anything, it not like my kids to keep quiet especially Jessy, but when I turn around, they are already asleep. Some minutes later, we get to the old mansion, I ask some maid's to take my kids inside. They take them inside while I wait for Jace to drive away. But he open the door and come out of the car. He lean against the car while he make a gesture for me to come over.

I went to meet him, while he pull me against his solid chest. You should dream about me, he said. I will try, I said trying to control my heart beat.