Chapter 18 Birthday

Emily Pov

I reassumed my grandparents that I will be ok, before they let me go. Am now back in my room. My grandparents don't want me to use my room for the mean time because it upstairs, but I tell them that it part of exercise. I lay down on my bed and I don't know when I drift of. The next morning, I wake up around 6 in the morning, I give my babies a bath. Jace was sleeping true out the bath, I dress him up, before putting him to sleep on the bed. When I was giving Jessica a bath, I think the whole mansion Heard about her cry. She cry true her bath.

I breastfeed her, before putting her to sleep. It was around noon, when Jace wakeup, he cry a little, I carry him and also breastfeed him, this is the second time he cried after I give birth to him, while I can't count how many times Jessica cry's.

It being three months since I give birth, my babies are doing ok. Am Also doing good, while Jake his doing great because he his so troublesome. I'm going out today, to do some shopping for myself and the kids. Please you guys should look after my kids, especially this troublesome Jake, I said to the maid while carrying him, I give him a peck, on his cheeks. He laughed and call out Mama. You don't need to worry young miss, we will take care of them, the maid said.

When I get to the store, I went for babies clothes first. I pick out some twins outfit, and I Also pick out this beautiful outfit, it for three kids. I pick the clothes when I heard am about to pick that clothes. But I already did, I said back to the voice. Hubby, can I get that clothes please, she act spoiled with the person beside her. I look over at the two of them. I try walking away when the man stop me. Can you please let my girlfriend have the clothes.

Girlfriend I repeat. Yes am his girlfriend, I just want to get the clothes for my sister kids, she said. There are so many other clothes why don't you choose them... You can also choose another clothes, I want these, she said. I did not bother arguing with them, I walk past them to the cashier. The cashier check my belongings and tell me the amount. I was about to pay, when I heard, I will double the price can my girlfriend have those clothes.

I look at them with a mocking smile on my face, my kids will get angry if they heard I did such a stupid thing. They both look at me flabbergasted. While I paid and walk out.

Months went by so fast and years. It being five years now, Jake birthday is today. And my kids five years old birthday is next month but we decided to celebrate their birthday together. Because I will be in the army by then. Jake his always the big bro, he isn't a brat anymore. While Jessica is the spoiled of them all.

Jace behave like he his 10. Him and Jake always look after their sister. They give her whatever she wants. And if they don't want to, she knows how to get them with that fake tears of her. I almost give in to her sometimes. But it almost, I always get her anyway. Jake and Jace are both dress up while I can't find Jessica anywhere in sight. Jace where is your sister, I asked annoyed. If there his anyone who knows where Jessica is, then it will be Jace I just don't know how he always do it.

Mom, don't forget am not the one who hide her, he said. Ok fine, I ask gently. Where is your sister. In the kitchen I guess, he said.