Chapter 3 Found a baby

Emily Pov

when I look at the time, it already past midnight. I want to start the car and go home, when I heard a gun shot. I tremble all over. is it real or are they acting movie.

even if they are acting, they won't use a real gun. I stay in my car for 20 minutes, before coming out, i went to the bush area, I walk in, and walk a little further. I see two body's, I went to check on them, but they are already dead. I was shock, I Know people die, but why will someone kill them. Am about to go back, when I see a basket at the back of a tree, you won't even know there is a basket there, because they cover it with a grass.

I went over to take a look, when I remove the grass on the basket, what I see really shock me, a bouncing baby boy sleeping, I carry the basket and went back to my car. I checked the baby, but I found out that the baby his drug. who can be so heartless to drug a baby. i check the baby once again, and found that he was given a sleeping pills, that the reason he wasn't making a sounds.

the baby came from a very powerful family or else why will they want him dead, I can't report it to the police and I can't take the baby to the orphanage. what if those bad people found out, they will also kill me. I call my mom and tell her I won't be coming home, she's really angry. I just told her, and did not wait for her to nag me, so I hangup the call, before driving off.

I went to my farm house, know one knows there, except me and my grandparents, because they where the one who gave it to me on my 20th birthday. when I get there, I give the baby a bath, before, putting him to bed. the next morning, when I wake up, the baby is still sleeping. I take a bath, get dressed and went out, I went to a supermarket to get all kinds of baby foods, I also get some clothes for baby. when I get back, the baby his already wild awake. I give him a bath, change his clothes and feeds him. I lay him down then I heard my phone ringing.

Good morning Mom. Emily where are you, she ask. sorry mom, I went out with some of my friends. come back home now she said, ok am coming... I look at the baby, he smile back at me, what am I going to do with you. I checked my phone, to see if they reports about the missing baby, but there wasn't even a News, about those dead body.

what should I do, I sit down and play with the baby, I feed him, once again, the boy his so quiet... well I can't stay here all day. I look at him once again, before going out. I went to a store, and buy a camera. when I get home, the baby his already fast asleep. I install the camera in the room. I lock the door before going out. when I get home, my parents are super angry. Sorry Mom, I slept over at my friend's place. did you know the Gold family just left, for them to like you is really a blessing, Mom said angryly. yes mom, I know, am sorry. I said before walking upstairs, to my room.

I checked my phone, to look at the camera, but the baby his still sleeping. in the afternoon I told my parents, I won't be coming home, that am hanging out with my friends, they agree and told me to come home early the next morning.