Chapter 94 Threat

Emily Pov

It been a week now since everything that happened and it been a week now since my sister threat, she has been calling me since yesterday but I did not pick up her call, she sent me a text message threatening me she will post the video of my sex tape if I don't show up or if she did not hear the news that I broke up with Jace Miller. Today is Friday, I sent her a text message telling her we should meet at the same coffee shop.

When I get to the coffee shop, she's already waiting for me. Why don't you pick my calls or reply my text message, did you think by doing that I won't post the video, she said as soon as am in sight. You shouldn't get ahead of yourself sis, I said with a scoff. I think she get what I mean or she already know, that for me not to receive her call or text her back, I should have known she's lying.

I also did not beat around the Bush. Sis, I can't believe am still calling you that, you arranged for some guys to raped your own blood sis, I don't know you are this despicable. What are you going to do to me, she ask. Hmm, I pretend to be in a deep thinking. I will ask jace, I said with a smile on my face. Don't, you can't do this to me, am your sister.... I just said am going to ask jace, I don't think I said anything more than that.

And you said something about you been my sister, don't you think about that before asking some strangers to raped me, I said and walk out of the office. I went into my car and drive away. My resignation letter has already been signed, and jace own was also signed. Am going to start work at the City hospital next week.

When I get home. Where are my kids I ask a passing maid. They went to the Miller mansion, she said. OK, you can go, I dismiss her. I pick up my phone and call Jace Miller. How's my baby girl doing, he ask when he pick up the call. Doing great, I said. Are you coming home tonight, I ask hopefully. I will think about it... Don't you dear.

If you don't come home, you won't see me for a week, I said. Ok princess, I will be home before you knew it, he said and I hangup the call. I went to my room and have a shower. When am done I put on a nice dress, when am done. I went to my car and drive to the Miller's company. It take me some minutes to get their. I know I did not tell Jace am coming, I just want to be with him, and I want to give him a surprise.

When I get to his company, I went to the elevator, when I get in, I press the button to the highest floor.... Did you have an appointment, I heard from beside me. No... You can't see the boss if you don't have an appointment, his secretary said. Tell him Emily is here, I said. Ok, she pick up the land phone and call Jace office I think. I think you will have to stay, the boss isn't picking up.

I pick up my phone and call him, but he isn't picking up, can I really not go, I ask. You can't ma, she said. Please I just want to surprise him, I said to the lady. She stay silent for some time before saying if the boss want to sack me for letting you go in without his content, what will you do?