Chapter 90 I know who their father his

Jace Pov

I stop in my track and turn around to look at the teacher. She's breathing really hard maybe because she run here. I wait for her to calm herself. You must be Jace and Jessy father, she ask. Yes, I answered. Just want to call your notice to something, she said and keep looking at me. Am all hears. Jace don't do any of his work, he doesn't answer any questions in class, and he fail his exam, I can't really say he fail, he just doesn't write anything in his exam paper, she said.

It ok, we just want them to behave like a normal kids not to study, I said and bid the teacher farewell while she look at me flabbergasted. I went to my car and drive off.

Emily Pov

I take my shower and dress up. I went to my car and drive to the address my sister give me, it a coffee shop by the road side. When I get there, she isn't here, I sit down by the window side and look out the window, it not up to five minutes before my sister show up. Sorry am late she said. It ok, I said with a smile. She order coffee while I also did the same. We both drink our coffee not saying anything. When am almost done with mine, sis you said you want to see me, what is it all about, I ask.

The man I see you with, the other day, who is he, she ask. Why did you want to know all of a sudden, what did it have to do with you, I ask not surprised by her question. I will tell you if you don't understand, she said. I know he his the almighty Jace Miller, I try finding out who he his the day I saw you guy together but I couldn't found anything, but I found out he his Jace Miller the day he take over his father company, she said.

Sis just go straight to the point, what exactly did you want, I ask. She rest her back against the chair and cross her leg. Who his he to you? She ask. Is it that important to know who he his to me? I said with a smile. You shouldn't be that happy you know, she said. What did you want? I said getting irritated my her behaviour. Who is he to you? My boyfriend, I answered. I want you to break up with him, she said with a sly smile on her face.

Sis, I know you never love me, I know you always want the attention I always get, I already leave all that for you, what else did you want, why ask me to leave my boyfriend, I already leave home for you, why this? I ask. They always compare you to me, you might leave home but they never forget about you, they always remind me of you, how you know, how to do everything better than me, they make my life miserable all thanks to you, she said.

Why blame me for all that? Why? I question with tears on my face. It all your fault, why are you so perfect, why are you so damn good at everything you do. She also said with tears all over her face. I shake my head, you are selfish, I said and stand up from my sit to walk out of the coffee shop. Am about to walk out of the shop when her words stop me in my track. I know who the father of your kids are, she said with a sly smile on her face. What did you mean? I said with a shaking voice. I know who their father his.