Chapter 1

Evara was doodling in class when her friend Ari snapped, earning her attention. Her greenish- brownish eyes lit up the room. Evara was exceptionally beautiful. Everyone knew that. The professor grabbed the classes attention. I know this is a very exquisite class however, we will be having a new student coming in tomorrow.

"His name is Sado Yasutora."

Some of the class not paying attention while Evara was in complete shock. She turned over and leaned into Ari.

"A new student?" Eva stated.

Ari closed her book and looked up, "Oh yes ofc."

After Completing the assignment, the bell rung.

Eva and Ari picked up their books and speed walked out of the classroom. Eva's heels echoing throughout the hallway, as the time was ticking by.

They were walking back to their dorms, when the one across from us had boxes stacked on the outside. Ari began going through her bag searching for the dorm key, while Eva's eyes wandered to the Golden Shiny Name plate with no-name on the side of the door. The top read 'Son of Jack' and the bottom had nothing on it yet. 'That's odd' Eva though to herself.

Ari finally unlocked the dorm room unamused.

"Eva, you coming." Ari stated.

"Oh uhh sure in a sec." Eva replied.

"Oh well, I gotta study... I'll see you soon Eva." Ari stated as she walked into the room slowly closing the door.

Eva turned around to see the door closed and she curiously explored around the corner. 'We must have the classmate across from us' Eva thought to herself, 'The name-plate, the boxes, it explains a lot.' Eva's bag vibrated, she slowly pulled her phone out of her bag. She was walking down the corner when she was texting her sister, from a different college campus, (Celeste).

When she bumped into a tall honey golden-skinned man, his hair was a dusty brown color. His cologne smelled like vanilla extract in richness. Her eyes moved from his chest to his partially covered face. He was 6'4.. no.. 6'5. He was wearing a shirt tight enough that his 10-pack was sticking out.

"Oh I'm sorry." He exclaimed, his voice so deep it was soothing to her ears. His voice alone flustered me. My eyes wandered respectfully. His arms had muscles all over them.

'He was ripped.' Eva thought.

His hair covering one-side of his face. 'How edgy-' she continued.

Her greenish-brownish eyes bored into his dark ones. He averted his eyes and immediately got flustered.

"Oh uhm, I have to finish packing." He grabbed her waist and slightly moved her out the way. Her face flustered as she was frozen in place, the only words she could mutter softly were.

"Good bye!"