Party On, Garth: Final Part

Dean grabs his EMF reader and leaves the motel room. Sam sighs and leaves to babysit Marie at another bar that she is in. That leaves you and Garth alone with Randy who is freaking out. You walk into the bathroom and give Garth the bitch face when you realize what he's done.

"Really? A pillowcase over his head?"

"What?" Garth shrugs.

With his help, you move Randy from the bathtub to one of the chairs in the middle of the room. Joanna is as far away as she can get because you're not sure what he might do if he gets the chance. Once Randy has settled down, Garth removes the pillowcase.

"I'm trying to help you, Mr. Baxter."

"And who the hell are you?" He looks from Garth to you, and his eyes widen. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"Now, I'm confused," Garth says to you, completely ignoring him. "Dale goes to get you all where it hurts: the kids. Only, he doesn't have any kids."

"It still affects me. Believe me," Randy says, butting in.

"You're hiding something," you say.

"Hiding something? What about you? You hit me with something blue!"

"Tell me this. When was the last time you gave an employee three chances?" Garth says.

"Probably never."

You know where Garth is going with this.

"Exactly. You're the axman, right? Tough job, but somebody's got to do it. So, how come you cut that slacker janitor so many breaks?"

"I don't know," Randy stutters.

"You're his parent," you blurt out.

"What?"

"It takes one to know one."

"Well, I Googled," Garth says. "Come to find his mother was your secretary way back in the day. Of course, you were married to Mrs. B., so no way there's anything naughty there, right? What do you need to get? It doesn't matter what Dale knows about you, because that thing out there killing the kids. It knows!"

Randy looks between you and Garth before sighing tiredly.

"It didn't end well with his mom. She made me swear never to tell him."

"So much for that," Garth scoffs. "Where is he?"

"He's, uh, he's at the brewery working the graveyard shift."

The front door opens and Dean walks in carrying the sword he must have found from a local pawn shop. Garth reaches into the minibar and removes all of the alcohol so he can get as drunk as he can to see the Shojo.

"Why don't I get the sword blessed while you and Garth go to the brewery, okay?"

"Okay."

Dean leans in and kisses you quickly. You grab the sword and your daughter before quickly leaving the motel room. You head straight to the Japanese restaurant to talk to the same owner so he can bless this sword... whatever that means. Dean had given you a piece of paper with the script of what the man is going to have to say. Joanna is in her car seat as you bring her inside to talk to the man. He recognizes you and immediately heads over.

"Hey, I need you to bless this sword please using this," you say and hand over the piece of paper.

"What kind of things are you into?"

"This is life or death, okay? Can you do it or not?"

The man looks over the paper and nods twice. You take the sword out of the box and lay it on the wooden box.