Shut Up, Dr. Phil: Part Two

You three didn't find the witch before the next murder. Dewey Stevens died in a construction area late last night, nailed to one of the port-a-potty doors. Nailed by a nail gun... with no one around. There is some witchcraft going on around here, and you need to find the witch before he or she hurt another person. If not, then what kind of witch are you?

You three enter the construction site and show off your badges to the head officer. Sam heads into the trailer used for their office, and you and Dean go over to the place where Dewey died. There is another officer posted right outside, so you go talk to him.

"So, what do we know about the victim?" you ask him, Joanna swaddled to your chest.

When you get closer to the bathroom, you get the same feeling you got when you got closer to the hair machine in the salon. There is another coin somewhere here, you can feel it.

"Dewey Stevens, the owner of Dewey Stevens Construction, which is one of the biggest outfit in town. Rotarian, Methodist, tenor, blue-ribbon pecan pie champ, and asthmatic." You and Dean stare at him weirdly. "We're a close-knit community."

"So, he was going to the bathroom before he died?" you ask.

"The crew had gone for the day. The site was shut down."

You look inside the portable bathroom and uncover Dewey's body. He was nailed in the eyes, but you look around outside to notice there isn't a generator anywhere near. If that was the case last night, then how did it turn on? There is a coin somewhere here, you just have to find it.

"Anything unusual besides the nails in the eyes?" Dean asks when he sees the body.

"Well, we're still trying to figure out where they plugged in the nail gun, seeing as there's no generator on the truck."

You reach around behind Dewey and lift his jacket to reveal the same coin you found at the salon. You show the coin to Dean after getting up and away from the portable bathroom. You and Dean excuse yourself to talk about the coin away from prying ears.

"Same witch."

"Why can't you find the witch?" he asks, clearly irritated.

"Why can't you stop drinking?" you bite back. You and Dean hold an intense staring contest before you ultimately break. "It doesn't work that way, Dean. They are very old, so they know how to hide well. Use your head unless all that alcohol is killing off your brain cells one by one."

You stomp away from Dean and head into the trailer to meet with Sam who is on a laptop to find more information on the guy. Dean follows in behind you seconds later, but the atmosphere isn't friendly. If Sam can feel it, he makes no move to show that he does.

"Do you got any ideas?" you ask him.

"Cirque du Soleil?" he jokes.

"I found another coin. It's the same exact one as the one I found in the salon."

You toss the coin to Sam so he can check it out.

"I found a connection with all the vics. These e-mail logs show Wendy, the real-estate chick, Carl, the architect, and this Dewey guy were all working on a shopping center project together."

"Why didn't we know about that?"

"Well, it all fell apart for some reason. I mean, there are these e-mails back and forth, pretty hot and heavy, and suddenly they just stopped."

"So, everybody working on this project has died?" Dean asks.

"Well, not yet. Um, they were working with a developer, a guy named Don Stark."