seventy-nine

yoongi

hello

this is yoongi, you are my biological mother. i reached out to the agency about giving me your number. i would like to meet up

biological mother

yoongi? my son?

yoongi

i guess so but i dont like that you call me your son

when would be a good time? where?

biological mother

why do you want to meet me?

yoongi

to heal from my childhood trauma

i want to talk to you

biological mother

okay

how about you pick??

yoongi

diner?

biological mother

okay

yoongi

can you tell my biological dad to come too?

biological mother

okay

when?

3 days sound good to you at 5pm?

yoongi

mhm

-

yoongi began throwing up after the conversation. he threw up the breakfast he had eaten from the anxiety he felt.

taehyung rubbed his back. he didn't know what to do, "breathe" taehyung calmly said, yoongi sobbed.

"i-i can't!" he cried, "yes you can, can i do anything to help?" he asked, yoongi's body just felt like it was shutting down.

"you should brush your teeth and then drink water. okay?" taehyung asked, yoongi was crying in taehyung's lap.

taehyung didn't mind and caressed yoongi's hair, "it's okay baby. are you nonverbal?" taehyung asked, yoongi nodded.

"you need to rest" taehyung said and the boy nodded again, "brush teeth and sleep" yoongi signed, taehyung nodded to agree with him.

-

a day later, yoongi was still feeling horrible. but this had to be done. he spent his days in bed unless he had work or school.

yoongi played with his build-a-bear, styling the clothes and making sure he looked good. it helped soothe yoongi's anxiety.

however, all he could think about was having to face his abusers face to face. these were the people who gave yoongi a list of mental illnesses and behaviors that he would live with for the rest of his life. these people hated him at one point in his life. maybe they still did.