epilogue

"bye hoseokie, i'm leaving for work" namjoon said, kissing hoseok's forehead, hoseok moved around in his sleep and nodded, "love you" hoseok mumbled, "love you too"

namjoon grabbed his bag and walked out the door. he worked at the most prestigious law firm in south korea and a top rated attorney, he was amazing at what he did.

hoseok worked at a fashion company, he helped make ideas of outfits and scout models. it was amazing for him and he loved his job so much.

-

yoongi flapped his hands as he walked home inside after coming back from work. as promised, he became a social worker and worked at a hospital to help those who needed mental health resources.

"hi yoongi, how was work?" taehyung smiled, pulling yoongi into a big hug, he missed yoongi so much throughout the day, "it was good! where's jiho?" yoongi asked, taking off his backpack and setting it on the floor, "uh, i think he went out with his boyfriend"

jiho was a graduated student from high school. he was about to go to college to persue engineering, taehyung and yoongi thought he was amazing for that.

taehyung was a photographer, a great and high rated one too. he was wanted every day, however, he needed to make time for yoongi so he couldn't work everyday.

yoongi flopped on the couch next to taehyung, "today was nice, not that challenging today" he said as taehyung caressed his hair, "who'd you help?" taehyung said, "mostly teens, kinda against the law for me to tell you that"

taehyung chuckled and nodded, "i know, just glad you're home" he said, yoongi nodded, "how was your work?"

the tall boy shrugged, "fine, i worked with a tiny newborn baby, it was adorable" he smiled, "cute"

"what are you in the mood for today?" taehyung asked, "uh, no clue? frogs?" he asked, still at nearly 30 years old, he loved frogs.

"we saw a frog documentary yesterday, today is my day" taehyung whined, "then why do you ask me?" yoongi scoffed, "maybe you'd have a cool idea?"

"my definition of cool date is to read an informational book about frogs when wearing noise cancelling earphones and clasping my hands" he said, "thats a you thing"

yoongi pouted, "pick something or i'm going to take a nap!" he scolded, "fine! let's eat out!"

the small boy nodded, "more like it"

-

"attorney kim, someone is here to see you" one of his coworkers said, "is it a client?" he asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes, "nope, jung?" he questioned, namjoon smiled, "he's wearing some sort of fashion trend? jewelry probably, tons of rings?" he asked, the man laughed and nodded, "it's my husband, can you bring him here?"

soon enough, he saw hoseok's bright face and food in his hands and a soda. hs set it on namjoon's desk, "well isn't my pretty one supposed to be working?" namjoon teased, caressing hoseok's hair.

"yes, but i was sleepy so i asked for permission to leave" he pouted, "and they let you?" he asked, "of course they did"

namjoon hummed, grabbing a pen and some documents, "must be nice, i'm tired" he said, taking a fry from the bag of food, "this building is so luxurious and huge" hoseok said, looking around namjoon's office. the boy had polaroids of their dates scattered around them.