eighty-three

"oh wow yoongi, you're amazing at drawing" their wedding planner spoke as she looked at yoongi's drawing of what he wanted, yoongi smiled, covering his red ears which made taehyung chuckle.

"he's truly amazing. are you majoring in art?" she asked, yoongi shook his head, "psychology and social work. art was my 2nd choice" he explained, she smiled, "wow. usually people will show me pictures of what they want or make a pinterest board, this has blown me away" she said.

yoongi raised a brow and looked at taehyung, "that was an expression meaning she's surprised" taehyung whispered, yoongi hummed and smiled, "thank you"

"i love it. i love the comments about the lighting and flooring" she said, yoongi smiled widely, "i'll keep this drawing. what about you taehyung? is there anything you want?"

taehyung hummed, "plants. but i don't want them to have a strong smell. he doesn't like strong smells" he said, yoongi nodded, she wrote it down.

yoongi was really happy about how wedding planning was going, he jumped up an down from the building.

"where to baby?" taehyung asked, yoongi hummed, "i'm not sure" he said, taehyung thought about it.

"we could just drive around" he shrugged, "but i don't like the sound of the car" he frowned, "why?"

yoongi scoffed, "it doesn't annoy you? it makes me want to throw up" yoongi spoke, "how?" taehyung asked, "the wheels and the rocks and the sound of the outside and the sound of the beeps. i feel like it messes with my brain. don't you?"

taehyung raised a brow, "no?" he questioned, "you neurotypicals are so weird. how do you feel about vibrating toothbrushes?"

taehyung shrugged, "i stopped using them because i got lazy to change the head. but i didn't mind them. i know you feel strongly about it" taehyung laughed, "yes. it feels like my brain is vibrating" he said.

taehyung laughed, yoongi was an interesting boy.

they ended up going to the store to pick up some necessities, "i need flossers" yoongi spoke, taehyung hummed, grabbing a pack and showing yoongi.

"that's not the brand i use" he spoke, taehyung hummed, "but it does the same thing" he spoke, "but i like my usual brand better"

taehyung shrugged, "sucks to suck" he spoke, yoongi grabbed the ones he wanted and put them in the cart.

yoongi was very picky about brands so it took longer for him to do shopping.

"frob" yoongi said, he repeated it many times as he walked around the house on his tippy toes to finish some chores.

he vocally stimmed a lot these days, taehyung would hear his vocal stims day and night, "you have to stop walking on your tippy toes, kyungmi said it will damage your feet"

yoongi frowned but didn't stop, he was stubborn, he kept stimming vocally as he walked around the house.

he sat down next to taehyung, clasping his hands and smacking his lips, he began telling taehyung about frogs and the biggest frogs and the smallest one and how they were found.