ninety-one

"breakfast in bed for me?" yoongi gasped, taehyung nodded with a smile, "you're the sweetest" he frowned, "what's the occasion?" he asked, "we get measured for our suits today"

yoongi smiled, "that's right" he said, eating a spoonful of cereal. his cheeks puffed up as they filled with chocolate cereal and milk, "have you eaten?"

taehyung nodded, "i ate some fruit. i don't feel hungry right now" he said, yoongi nodded, drinking his water for the morning so he didnt have to worry about it later.

-

"so, before we get started, do you prefer looser fitting clothes or tighter?" she asked, "i prefer looser fitting" yoongi spoke, "more tight fitting" taehyung spoke, she nodded and grabbed measuring tape and a clipboard, "follow me"

both boy's followed the woman, yoongi was extremely happy to be doing this, "so, i'm going to do one by one. who wants to go first?"

yoongi raised his hand, she smiled and nodded, taehyung felt his heart warm up as he saw him so happy.

-

yoongi tried on some suits they had on display and he smiled. he flapped his hands.

"your legs are pretty long considering you're not that tall" she spoke, yoongi giggled, "i'll take that as a compliment" he said.

taehyung was absolutely endeared.

-

"i really like the suits we chose but i think they're too expensive tae" yoongi mumbled as they drove to a restaurant.

"i thought they were priced finely. especially since you looked gorgeous and it accommodated your sensory needs" taehyung shrugged, "that's true, you looked really handsome"

taehyung kissed the top yoongi's head and smiled.

-

"i got an internship at a hospital for social work" yoongi said, taehyung smiled, "really? that's amazing" he said, "yup! i'm really happy" he said, sipping his soda at the diner they were in.

"what will you be doing?" he asked, yoongi hummed, "case management, providing human resources like food stamps, financial assistance, and crisis intervention which i'm really scared about"

yoongi breathed out, "i'm scared because what if i say something wrong and it really impacts them. then what?" he mumbled, "yoongi honey, i know you'll do well" taehyung said, "thank you tae"

"it's in a week" he said, "good luck yoon, it'll be okay"

-

yoongi's intership began today. he was terrified. taehyung watched the boy look at himself in millions of angles to make sure his outfit was okay.

"do i look alright?" yoongi asked, taehyung grinned, "hell, if you were my social worked, i'd fall in love"

yoongi groaned, "that's not the point of this outfit! i need to appear professional and prepared!" he raised his voice, running his hands through his hair.

"you do look professional, sorry. you look beautiful and like the best social worker i've seen" taehyung said, giving him a good luck kiss.