fifty-one

tw: mentions of the restraint, depression

namjoon

[link]

guidance counselor at seoul high school arrested for restraining 16 year old boy during meltdown.

hoseok

oh gosh

what if that's yoongi

taehyung

HOSEOK DON'T ASSUME THAT OR I'LL START CRYING

hoseok

BITCH THE GUIDANCE COUNSELORS MUGSHOT IS THERE

namjoon

i'm seriously so worried

im like 90 percent sure it's him

but he won't answer calls or messages

taehyung

WTF DO WE DO

SHOULD I MAIL SOMETHING

namjoon

IDK

give him time

yoongi was doing school at home for some time to recover mentally, he still felt horrible.

he hadn't slept in 3 days, hadn't eaten either, let alone drink water. he just laid in bed and begged to the universe to kill him.

"eat please sweetie" kyungmi said,  yoongi shook his head, "don't wanna"

"you're going to die if you keep this up" kyungmi said, "so what if i want to die?" he scoffed, turning his back to hug his stuffed animal.

"yoongi, you eat this solid food or i'm shoving pediasure down your throat. you pick" kyungmi said, "you wouldn't do that" yoongi mumbled, kyungmi sighed.

"you're right, but eat. you don't get how worried minsoo and i are, we need you to eat" she said, yoongi grabbed a cracker and shoved it in his mouth, forcing himself to swallow it.

"yoongi, i don't think staying in this dark room by yourself is doing you any good. how about you text your friends? maybe they can come over?" she asked, "i'll see" he mumbled, grabbing his phone snd opening it.

yoongi

hello

namjoon

IM NOT RELIGIOUS BUT GOD THANM YOU JESUS OHMYGIDH WE WERE SO WORRIED

taehyung

PRINCE OMG

ARE U OKAY?

hoseok

YOUR BACK

yoongi