fourteen

tw: abuse (it will be in this font)

yoongi was so scared to go back to school, he was extremely nauseous and he couldn't eat breakfast. taehyung was surely going to do something to him verbally or physically, he hated that so much.

he couldn't do anything about, any sort of violence triggered him and he would have flashbacks that were not enjoyable.

"you're back! can i hug you?" namjoon asked with a smile, the small boy hesitated but nodded, the hug was nice. namjoon was tall and comfy, yoongi was short and it made the hug feel better.

"do you feel better?" namjoon asked as they walked through the hallway, yoongi was carrying his frog for comfort, "i do, thanks for asking" he smiled, namjoon nodded, "hoseokie won't be here, he got sick" the boy said, yoongi nodded, so far he hadn't seen taehyung so that was good.

good until he went to his first class, the boy was next to him, drawing in a notebook. yoongi couldn't breathe easily around taehyung, one small mistake and he's gone.

"look who's back, the fucking autistic bitch" taehyung laughed, yoongi stared at the boy, slamming his fist on his table and putting his head down, he hated taehyung so much, namjoon watched and sighed, "taehyung, i an not going to allow yoongi to put up with this bullshit another day, keep this up and i'll tell everyone in this fucking school how much of a disgusting human being you are"

taehyung scoffed, "yoongi is the disgusting one!" he shouted, yoongi whimpered, holding onto his ears, he showed a stop sign to namjoon with his hand, "yoongi said to stop so we should stop but i'm watching you kim taehyung"

taehyung hummed, "i didn't hear him say stop, say it little boy" taehyung laughed, pulling the boy's hair "ow! stop p-please!" yoongi shouted, he began crying and shaking.

"MIN YOONGI, YOU NEED TO STOP THIS NEURODIVERGENT SHIT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" yoongi's dad shouted, slamming the boy against a wall and pulling his hair as hard as he could in hopes of pulling the autistic away from him, "d-dad! s-stop please, i-it hurts!" yoongi cried, he felt so weak next to his parents.

yoongi shivered at the flashback, his body was shaking horribly and his english teacher didn't bother to care, not even a bit.

"yoongi, we're waiting" she said, she asked yoongi a question but the boy wasn't in the mindset to answer anything, "ma'am, he's clearly having a hard time, move on to another person" namjoon said, the teacher scoffed, "stupid little autistic"

"hey yoons, i'm sorry about the english teacher, i reported her to the principal" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, he didn't feel like talking, he didn't want to be at school in general.

"are you okay?" he asked, yoongi looked at the boy, "i'm fine i guess, i just feel bleh, you know?" he said, namjoon nodded, "it's gonna be okay, i feel like taehyung is gonna learn his lesson one of these days" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, he hoped that was the case.

jungkook skipped to the table namjoon and yoongi were sitting at, a bright smile on his face.

"look hyung, i bought frog rings, one for you, one for jinnie, one for hoseok, one for joon, and one for me. i got an extra one if you want to give it to jimin" the boy smiled, yoongi moved his hair in a crazy manner, a huge smile on his face as he slipped the frog ring on his finger.