six

tw: suicidal thoughts, mentions of self harm

"i don't want to go" yoongi mumbled, flinching when kyungmi turned on his bedroom light "turn it off mom" yoongi groaned, kyungmi turned the light off "get up and get ready, minsoo made breakfast and i have to get to work earlier than usual today" kyungmi said, yoongi sniffled and shook his head.

"why not?" she asked, putting her hair in a ponytail "i wanna kill myself, i don't see a reason to live on, i just wanna stay in my bed and cry" yoongi said, kyungmi didn't know what to say but one thing was for sure, she wasn't going to work and yoongi wasn't going to school.

"do you have a plan?" kyungmi worriedly asked, yoongi shook his head "do you self harm, at all?" kyungmi asked, yoongi gulped "u-uh, i-i" yoongi stuttered, gripping onto his legs, kyungmi sighed "i'll be back"

kyungmi

get your ass home

minsoo

not with that language

kyungmi

this is urgent

minsoo

what's urgent? the fact you don't know how to fold clothes?

kyungmi

this is serious minsoo

minsoo

what is it

kyungmi

yoongi is having suicidal thoughts, no plan but he's self harming i think

i need you home

minsoo

oh no

nonono omg

im on my way

are you going to work?

kyungmi

no

i really need to be at work though

gosh i feel so guilty

minsoo

it's gonna be okay, i'll look for help as soon as i get home.

hide sharp objects, keep him distracted, talk to him

kyungmi

okay

"yoongi, how long have you had these thoughts?" kyungmi asked, yoongi began thinking about it "since i was abused" that was a long time ago, kyungmi ran her hands through her hair "why aren't you at work?" yoongi asked, playing with his fingers. he did something wrong but couldn't really tell what he did.

"yoongi, i can't leave you alone knowing you have suicidal thoughts, minsoo is coming back too and we're getting you psychological help" kyungmi said, yoongi groaned "nothing is wrong, mom. i'm fine"