thirteen

taehyung

stupid ass, can you at least finish our art project at the hospital?

yoongi

??

who told you im at the hospital

taehyung

my mom works with ur mom

better not fucking be a little snitch because i'll ruin you

yoongi

oh

no i can't, my arms hurt a lot

taehyung

if ur going to attempt, at least be successful

yoongi

taehyung just leave me alone

ask for an extension

taehyung

fine, when will u be out?

yoongi

4 or so days

taehyung

i hate you so much

yoongi

i'm very much aware

can we at least try to be neutral with each other?

taehyung

now why the fuck

you're autistic, i don't give a shit about you

yoongi

i know

fine just forget it

taehyung was woken up by his mom knocking on his bedroom door, that was rare. he didn't even get a text message at times.

"breakfast is ready" she said, taehyung groaned, "can i stay home? please?" he asked, he felt like absolute shit, "no taehyung, you know this, i made you breakfast" his mom sighed, the boy nodded, "i'll be down in a bit"

he found it weird that his dad was also there too, this was unusual, it hadn't happened in years from what he can remember.

"thanks for the food" taehyung mumbled, he couldn't believe it, it felt like the boy was dreaming.

"are you alright?" namjoon asked, he didn't really like taehyung but the boy didn't look okay, his hair wasn't brushed and his eyes were puffy, taehyung sighed and nodded, "i'm fine"

"you sure don't look like it" namjoon said, taehyung scoffed, "shut up" he mumbled, namjoon sighed, something was definitely up "whatever"