thirty-seven

taehyung wore a mask with a clear window around the mouth the next day at school. he was trying his best to accommodate yoongi.

"so it helps him read emotions better?" namjoon asked, taehyung nodded, "yes, i have extras in my backpack if you want one" he said, both namjoon and hoseok nodded. they knew yoongi deserved the world.

yoongi walked into school, heading towards namjoon, hoseok, and taehyung, "you actually wore the masks?" yoongi said, his eyes doe and similar to a puppy's from how cared for he felt.

"yes! tae told us that it helps you read emotions better" hoseok smiled, yoongi jumped, staring at taehyung and giving him a big hug.

both their hearts felt warm, "thank you tae" yoongi smiled, taehyung nodded, "it's no problem yoongi"

taehyung wasn't paying attention to class. he was thinking about how he would confess to yoongi.

he had to do it in a sweet way, maybe romantic. but after all, he didn't know what yoongi would've like.

maybe a letter? outside date? restaurant? ugh, everything was so hard.

"guys!" yoongi excitedly said, he was rocking back and forth on his knees while sitting, "you seem excited" hoseok chuckled, yoongi nodded.

"it's almost my adoption anniversary! i am happy" he stimmed, he was happy, "ah really? when is it?" taehyung asked, "february 11!"

he loved february 11, it was his favorite day, "it's been almost 3 years since i was adopted!" he smiled, all the boys smiled, he was precious.

"do you do something special for it?" namjoon asked, "yes but i don't know what i will do this year" he said, he would talk to minsoo and kyungmi.

yoongi was such a precious boy.

yoongi was happy to be back home. he never took his home for granted and missed it greatly when he was away.

"holly!" he screamed, it wasn't a terrifying scream. he would randomly scream to avoid over stimulation.

he picked up his phone once he heard a ding.

taehyung

hi yoongi

um

so

i like you

i know this is so sudden but i really like you

i didn't know how to say it so i just said it over message.

yoongi

platonic feelings?

taehyung

no

i mean, romantic feelings

yoongi