sixty

today was finals day.

yoongi was really nervous. he was shaking, biting his sleeves, and looking around like crazy.

his parents didn't care if he did horribly, but yoongi did because he was scared that his parents would abuse him like his biological parents.

everyone was gathered in their homeroom classrooms, yoongi was going to get pulled out any second now.

"min yoongi?" a woman asked, yoongi raised his hand and walked towards her.

-

"the lights are really bright" yoongi complained, shutting his eyes tightly and covering them with his sweater paws.

"i'm sorry. would you like a different classroom?" the teacher asked, yoongi nodded. this school accommodated his needs really well.

"please" he spoke. the woman guided him to a different classroom where the lights were dimmer.

-

"yoongi is taking his finals today" kyungmi said, "ah really? poor boy must be stressed out"

kyungmi nodded, "we should go buy him something. you know, like a reward? since these things over stimulate him" she said, the woman nodded.

"let me get ready" minsoo said, kyungmi nodded.

-

yoongi was exhausted when he was back home. he fell asleep on the drive back home, he wanted holly.

"mom, i want a hug" yoongi said, kyungmi hugged the boy, "i'm sure you did well. even if you didn't, that's okay"

yoongi walked inside the house as he hugged his mother, he was really sleepy.

-

yoongi

hey guys im really tired so if i don't answer that's why👍

namjoon

i threw up i feel physically sick

hoseok

bro there is absolutely no way i passed that

taehyung

I DEF DID HORRIBLE IM ABOUT TO GET DISOWNED

yoongi

don't get disowned, foster care isn't nice 👍👍

my mom's got me cake

im so tird my head hurts

we have the math one tmrw ☹️

namjoon

im good at math

hoseok

mbn

taehyung

math sucks fr