one hundred and seven

"happy anniversary, joonie" hoseok smiled, placing a breakfast tray in front of the boy, namjoon smiled, "ah, thank you my love, happy anniversary" he said, pulling the boy in for a lip on the kiss.

hoseok sat next to the boy, feeding him pancakes and fruit, "they're delicious, seok! what'd you put in them?" he smiled, "bananas! taehyung said that's what he puts in his pancakes" hoseok said, namjoon nodded, it was their anniversary so it meant he would propose.

he had found a beautiful ring. it was exactly what he was looking for, it was everything he wanted for hoseok, though on the pricey end. it was modern, had diamond, silver, simple yet extravagant, just like his seokie.

he had his the ring for what seemed an eternity in a book he got on sale. he had cut the inside and olaced the box there, placing it on his bookshelf with hoseok not even noticing. the boy could care less about books.

"you slept kind of late, it's almost eleven" hoseok pouted, "sorry" he smiled, drinking his orange juice, "did you get me something, joonie?" he asked, "uh, kinda? i don't know, i just figured we could go to the mall and you could put me in debt" he shrugged, hoseok laughed, "i got you something"

hoseok grabbed a gift box from their closet, "open it!" he smiled, it was quite big. the boy smiled, "ah, you actually got me the electric toothbrush" he laughed, he placed it on the bed, he gasped upon seeing a coffee machine.

he had been needing a new one since hoseok fucked up the last one, "it's the recent one! it's cool, isn't it?" he asked, namjoon nodded, and there were clothes, "now i have to really spoil you, don't i?" he asked, hoseok proudly nodded.

-

poor namjoon's card, it was crying more after every swipe. hoseok was buying a lot of clothes, and accessories, but what did he expect from his fashionista boyfriend?

"look joon! these shoes are cool!" he said, "they are" namjoon agreed, they were some platform converse, "will you buy me them?" he pleaded, puppy eyes on display, "i can't say no" he laughed.

he was getting extremely nervous about proposing. he felt like his intestines were churning.

-

hoseok hummed as he ate in the food court. he found it odd that namjoon didn't want anything.

"is something wrong?" he asked, namjoon shook his head, "nope, how's your food?" he smiled, "it's delicious. what are we doing after this?" he asked, "i figured we could go to the museum we had our first kiss in, i just think it'd be nice. i heard they added new pieces" he said, hoseok smiled, "i think that's nice! i'm excited" he grinned, he had no clue what was waiting for him.

"i am too" he said, hoseok sipped his soda and smiled.

-

namjoon took deep breaths as they walked around the museum. the married couple had already reassured him it would be fine, but he still felt so insecure.

hoseok's smile helped wash away his worries, seeing him smile was the best thing in the world. it was like the sun after a rainy day that absorbed all the rain and made a rainbow.

namjoon let the boy lean on his shoulder and cling onto him, "that piece is beautiful" he said, namjoon nodded. he looked ahead and saw they were soon approaching the painting where they had their first kiss. coincidentally, it was a painting of a couple kissing which inspired them to have their first kiss.