ninety-six

tw: intentions of self harm, mental illness

yoongi

hey um

joon?

is seok okay?

namjoon

yes?

what happened?

yoongi

i invited him to coffee cuz i was bored

he looked

dead

tired

and he wasn't really eating

idk

namjoon

my poor seok

im not sure what's going on

im at work

what was he wearing?

yoongi

um

long sleeves

jeans

loose clothing

namjoon

okay

thank you for telling me

namjoon didn't go to the library that day to make sure hoseok was fine. he tried to convince himself that maybe yoongi was seeing things.

but there the boy was, laying in bed as he stared at the walls, "seok?" he asked, but the boy didn't speak.

namjoon felt his heart race, he walked closer to see the boy that looked a bit out of it. he felt his stomach turn and flip over as he saw the boy in this state.

hoseok didn't look at the boy. he felt completely dead inside, "seokie boy, listen to me" he spoke, hoseok didn't answer.

"let's sit up, drink water, and talk about this" he offered, hoseok shook his head, "gonna sleep" he whispered, flipping over to sleep.

namjoon frowned, "let me know if you need anything"

hoseok slept a lot. he would wake up and fall back asleep, he couldn't bare the thought of being awake and having to live.

he knew he was prone to one of these episodes, but he was so exhausted. he didn't have the energy to go through one.

he woke up to the flickering of lights from namjoon, "good afternoon my love, you need to wake up" namjoon said, hoseok hid under the blanket.

"it's almost 7pm, get up" namjoon said, his goal was for the boy to eat a thing or two and drink water.

"you have to eat, my love" namjoon said, hoseok felt butterflies in his stomach from being called that, but he didn't want to get up.