four

tw: abuse flashbacks, suicidal thoughts

"i don't wanna go" yoongi said with a frown as he ate breakfast, he was nervous about his new school. he had almost thrown up from being so anxious.

"we understand yoon, but this is a new start, it's going to be okay" minsoo said, yoongi groaned "that's exactly the problem! i don't like new things!" he raised his voice, gripping onto his hair "yoongi, this is for the best, we just don't want you to get bullied" kyungmi said, yoongi nodded and sighed.

"i'm sorry" he mumbled, was he being ungrateful? his parents just wanted the best for him and he got mad at them "don't apologize yoongi, what you feel is understandable, i'll drop you off after i change into my work clothes" kyungmi said, ruffling yoongi's hair, making him giggle.

"you're taking your stuff frog?" kyungmi asked, yoongi nodded "i like the texture so i brought it to self soothe incase i get overwhelmed" he said, kyungmi smiled "that's really smart, you have your fidget toys too since you have a hard tine focusing without moving" kyungmi said, yoongi nodded and smiled.

they got to the school, there was a bunch of kids and it made yoongi overwhelmed just at the sight "wait wait wait, what if i don't make friends?" he asked, not wanting to unbuckle his seat belt and leave.

"i didn't have friends in high school either until i met minsoo, but i was okay, i just want you to not get bullied" she smiled, yoongi nodded, clenching his stuffed frog "have a great day honey!"

yoongi couldn't find his first classroom and he was going to be late, people kept walking around him and he felt like his head was spinning.

he needed to ask for help, but he didn't want to, 'you can do this' he thought, walking to a boy who was much taller than him.

"u-uh, do you know when class C-101 is?" he asked, the boy raised a brow at the small boy "are you new? how are you not going to know where your class is halfway through the school year?" he asked, yoongi sighed "i'm new to the school, can you help me find that class?" yoongi asked, the boy nodded.

"we have the same first period class so just follow me" the boy smiled, yoongi nodded, everyone around him was so tall, he was too short.

"your frog is dope" the dude said, yoongi smiled widely, for once, people didn't judge him for his special interest "thank you, i love frogs"

"what's your name?" yoongi asked the taller boy, "i'm namjoon" he smiled, yoongi smiled back "i'm yoongi"

"class, quiet down, we have a new student, please allow him to introduce himself" the teacher smiled, yoongi gulped as he stood in front of the class, there was 18 students in the classroom, he had counted them.

"u-uh, i-i'm yoongi, and i like frogs?" he said, hugging his stuffed frog a bit tighter "you can sit in any free seat" the teacher said, yoongi nodded and sat next to a boy with brown-greyish hair.

"can you stop?" the boy next to yoongi gritted, yoongi raised a brow "stop what?" he asked, "stop fidgeting with your stupid toys! they're annoying as hell, i'm trying to pass my test!" the boy groaned, "but i'm autistic, it's the only way i can focus" yoongi said, he hated the fact the other boy was shouting "i don't give a shit!" the boy slammed his fist on the table.