ninety-four

"i think it's really nice that taehyung and yoongi got us first class" namjoon said as they waited for other people to board, "right? they've spent so much money on their wedding and honeymoon" hoseok spoke. one couple was on the right and the other on the left, so they could see each other.

namjoon nodded before getting his computer out and typing away on it for a law paper.

hoseok got out a therapy book his therapist gave him to work on during the flight. hoseok was feeling pretty shitty these days, he knew the depressive episode was coming. he wanted to delay it.

-

hoseok

yo psychology major

yoongi

mhm?

hoseok

so like

HYPOTHETICALLY

if i were trying to delay a depressive episode, what should i do?

yoongi

are u trying to say something?

taehyung

seok u should rest

hoseok

idk abt u but i thought u were a photography major

yoongi

right, he is

but uh, i would say rest well, eat well, avoid alcohol, reduce stress and stressful situations 👍

namjoon

also guys i wanted to say thank u for the first class seats

taehyung

did u expect me to take u to a foreign country and not buy u first class?

yoongi

right

namjoon

thank u :(

hoseok

yes ty

-

yoongi hated airplanes.

he hated staying the same spot for hours at a time and the noise. he had broigh everything he needs to accommodate himself, but he was still so anxious.

yoongi put his hands over his noise cancelling earphones when the turbulence began. he absolutely hated how loud it was.

taehyung rubbed his back to soothe him. he hated seeing the boy sad and upset.

-

"i hate this"

taehyung frowned, "but you said you wanted to go to america" he spoke, yoongi nodded, "yeah, but i didn't want to go on the plane"