thirty

tw: self harm

"yoongi-ah! your report card came in" kyungmi said, yoongi's eyes widened and he stared at the woman, "your doing really good, you got an 82 in english and a 97 in art. wow, i'm so proud of you, sweetie. you're passing every class" she smiled, it sounds like the bare minimum but to yoongi, it was huge. he was always failing a subject, but this time he wasn't.

he began jumping up and down, ruffling his hair and flapping his hands, he felt so good about himself.

"you seem happy" kyungmi smiled, yoongi nodded, he was expressing the happy energies inside him, "you're doing amazing yoongi" kyungmi said, yoongi nodded, his stimming calming down, "you know what, you remember those frog stickers you wanted? you can buy them" she said, yoongi jumped, "yes! yes!" he squealed, "just let me know when you want me to use my card to buy it" she said, seeing that yoongi was clearly happy and excited.

"now!" he said, dragging kyungmi to his bedroom so she could buy the frog stationery he wanted.

kyungmi smiled seeing the boy open his computer, he was jumping while sitting down. he went on the website where the things he wanted were.

"i thought they were just stickers but that's kinda a lot, are you sure you'll make it fit on your desk?" kyungmi asked, yoongi eagerly nodded. so, kyungmi bought the frog stationery things, yoongi was jumping up and down, walking on his tippy toes.

"you're doing amazing" kyungmi said, yoongi pulled the woman into a hug and smiled, "thank you! l-love you!"

yoongi

MY MOM BOUGHT FROG STATIONERY FOR ME BC IM DOING WELL IN SCHOOL!!!£¥¢^¢€\\€}€}€

IM SO HAPOY

taehyung

ahh good job yoon!! let us know when it comes in

namjoon

i guess it's a good news day

seok gets discharged in 4 days, im so happy

yoongi

SEOKIEE

i've been stimming so much that my body is physically tired

taehyung

take a break yoon

yoongi

i have strong emotions so this is kinda how i express them so i can't just stop

taehyung

oh yeah

sorryy

yoongi

yes

namjoon

what kind of frog stationery did u get

yoongi

stickers, sticky notes, pen, pen holder, pencil pouch, notebooks, calendar

mm i think there's more

taehyung

wow