eighty-five

tw: alcohol

"taetae, you said it was movie night"

taehyung felt his heart sink as he saw yoongi's frown but he couldn't help his aching body, "i know yoongi but" he sighed, "i've worked so much and my feet hurt and my body does too" he mumbled.

taehyung studied yoongi's facial expression, how his lips turned downwards and his eyes looked at his hands, "do you get really tired from working a lot?"

taehyung nodded, "yup" he spoke, rubbing his eyes, "i'm exhausted, how about we just cuddle?"

yoongi nodded with a frown.

"yoongi, why did you want to see me?" his manager asked, "can you give me more hours?" he softly asked, sitting across the manager.

"why? you said you can't handle a lot of hours" his manager spoke, yoongi picked at his hands,"because i need more hours to help my fiance"

the manager hummed as she looked at the computer, "i can give you 10 more hours, sounds good? however, you won't be able to keep them for long because someone is replacing the person who quit, okay?"

yoongi nodded, "thank you"

taehyung raised a brow as he saw an envelope on the kitchen table that said, 'rent money!'.

he opened it and saw it was in fact, the rent money. taehyung got out his phone to text yoongi.

taehyung

why'd you leave rent money on the kitchen table

yoongi

to pay rent

taehyung

but you dont pay rent ??

where are you right now??

yoongi

work

i know

taehyung

then??

yoongi

i realized how much you work and it made me feel really bad because you're really tired from it

taehyung

yoongi its fine

i'd rather my feet hurt than you shut down from having to mask

its not everyday i feel like that

i dont want you to work a lot

it's my responsibility to care for the prince

yoongi

🙁🙁🙁

so you won't take my rent money?

taehyung