eighty-one

cw: small writing of throw up

"how do i look?" yoongi asked, asking taehyung about the outfit he was wearing to go to the party.

"amazing baby. what about me?" he asked, yoongi hummed, "well do you want masking yoongi or normal me?"

taehyung laughed, "normal yoongi" he spoke, "in that case, fix your hair a bit" yoongi said, "i planned on doing so, thank you" he smiled.

yoongi shyly sat down as there was music and people talking. he wore noise cancelling ear buds that went in his ears so no one would notice.

"hey" a man sat down next to him, yoongi waved, "soo, what's your name?" the man asked, "yoongi" the boy answered.

yoongi stared at the man, looking him up and down, "you look really nice" he said, "thank you" yoongi said, staring at his engagement ring.

"so, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, "fiance" yoongi corrected, the man hummed, "he doesn't have to know"

yoongi raised a brow, "know what?" he asked, "c'mon baby, you know what i mean" he spoke, caressing yoongi's hands, yoongi pulled away.

"you look amazing" he caressed the boy's cheek, yoongi pulled his hand away, "please do not touch me" he said.

"but you're so cute, how do i keep my hands off you?" he asked, yoongi looked at his lap.

"please, your fiance doesn't have to know anything"

taehyung glared at the man, "know what?" he asked, "o-oh! nothing" he laughed, "no, tell me" taehyung spoke, yoongi stared at the man.

"he was holding my hands and cheeks, he couldn't keep his hands off me" yoongi explained, taehyung grew angry as he heard.

"you, away from yoongi. i don't want you near him" taehyung spoke, he was mad.

"why are you so mad? i hardly touched him" he mumbled, "you're not 9, he asked you to stop. do i need to speak to you like a little kid?" taehyung asked, rolling his eyes and shooing the guy away.

"your makeup is pretty" taehyung smiled at yoongi, yoongi blushed.

"thank you" he smiled.

"stop looking at my fiance like he's a piece of meat" taehyung slapped a guy, the guy grabbed his cheek, wincing.

yoongi was just trying to find something to drink, not aware of what was going on.

"c'mon taehyung, he's good looking" the man said, "he is but don't look at him like that" he scoffed.

yoongi handed taehyung an orange soda, "i want some too" he quietly frowned, "i think there's some straws in your backpack" taehyung said, yoongi opened his backpack to check.

"i like your frog backpack" the man spoke, "thank you! what's your favorite type of frog? personally it's hard to pick but i love wood frogs! their scientific name is lithobates sylvaticus! i think it's cool how they freeze in winter, it's so crazy how their body allows them to so that" he smiled widely, taehyung smiled at the boy.