ninety-five

it had been almost 2 weeks since they came back to korea. yoongi smiled upon seirng all the pictures he took while in america. they looked so happy.

"we look cute" yoongi smiled, staring at the pictures, he also took some polaroid ones.

"i love you so much"

"love you more"

hoseok set down his backpack, letting out a long sigh. he ran his hands through his hair.

he saw namjoon resting on the couch instead of studying like always. he found it a bit odd, he sat next to him.

"hi joonie" he smiled, "hi seokie, how was school?" he asked, "good" he said, he stared at namjoon, "you got braces, didn't you?"

namjoon chuckled, "i was hoping you wouldn't notice for what, at least a month?" he spoke, "you live with thee jung hoseok, you thought i wouldn't notice?"

"i don't know! that's why i'm not studying, my mouth feels weird so i decided to might as well take a break today" he said, "i like that part of you taking a break"

hoseok stopped looking at namjoon, facing straight ahead and crossing his arms

"are you mad?"

hoseok stormed off, leaving to go take a bath or something. he couldn't handle the thought of kim namjoon right now.

"oops?"

namjoon heard the slamming of shampoo bottles, he thought that as long as the boy wasn't screaming, he was fine.

he heard the water stop after nearly 30 minutes so hoseok was done. you could see his puffy eyes.

most of the time, namjoon quickly catched on why hoseok was mad but namjoon had no clue today.

"why are you mad? i seriously have no clue" he mumbled, "because you got braces. i didn't want you to put yourself through that and i like your smile the way it is"

namjoon nodded, "i understand where you're coming from. however, i did it because of the profession i'm persuing and to avoid health problems in the future. okay?" he said, hoseok hummed, "okay, but still no cuddles for today"

"fine, i guess i won't get us dinner" namjoon chuckled, "i'll cuddle you just because i made an impulsive purchase and i'm low on money because of it!" hoseok huffed, cuddling the boy's arm.

taehyung stared at yoongi was caring for maya. he couldn't help but imagine himself and yoongi with a kid, or kids.

despite being together for almost 5 years, the conversation had only been brought up around two times.

he stared harder at the little girl and yoongi. he saw how yoongi had his gummy smile plastered on his face as he watched the young girl.

"taehyung, are you okay?"

taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the boy, "yeah, yeah i'm fine" he spoke, placing his face on his hand, "look at her outfit, it's so cute" he said, taehyung smiled and nodded.