twenty-four

"hi yoongi" taehyung smiled, yoongi looked up and waved, he wasn't really in the mood for talking or doing anything in general.

taehyung bit the inside of his mouth as he thought of what to say, "so uh, how are you?" he asked, he showed a small thumbs up and began making scribbles in his notebook, "non-verbal time?" taehyung asked, yoongi nodded, a small hum leaving his mouth.

"alright" taehyung smiled, beginning to work on what he was assigned.

"so you apologized?" hoseok asked, raising a brow towards taehyung, the boy nodded, "listen here kim taehyung, if you do anything wrong, i will beat you up in front of everyone with no hesitation" hoseok said, namjoon coughed, "language, seok"

"but it's true!" he scoffed, slamming his fist on the table, not realizing yoongi was walking towards their table. yoongi flinched and pouted, pushing his glasses up, "you got glasses?" namjoon asked, yoongi nodded,  he began signing but no one could understand so they had to call jungkook.

"he said that he wears contacts but today he was too unmotivated to put them in" jungkook said, yoongi nodded, "they look nice" taehyung smiled, hoseok glared at taehyung. he was doubting taehyung, it had to be an act.

"you're lying, aren't you?" hoseok asked, taehyung raised a brow, "lying about what?" he asked, "you want something from yoongi, you want to take advantage of him! what do you want?" hoseok raised his voice, yoongi gripped onto his ears, he began shaking and his breath became unstable.

his flashbacks began feeling realistic, he hated how easily triggered he got, he hated everything about himself.

"seok, can we keep it down a bit?" namjoon asked, hoseok gulped and nodded, he stared at the boy and felt his heart sink. he felt bad for putting the boy in a vulnerable state.

"i'm sorry yoon" hoseok mumbled, yoongi nodded, he put on his noise cancelling earphones and sighed.

"talk about scolding me" taehyung scoffed, hoseok slapped the boy across the face, "s-stop!" yoongi screamed, banging his head on the table multiple times, "hey yoongi, i'm going to guide you out of here" namjoon said, yoongi couldn't concentrate on what namjoon was saying.

namjoon sighed, the two arguing boys wouldn't shut up so he would just have to slowly guide yoongi out of the cafeteria.

"hey yoongi, you're safe" namjoon said, yoongi whimpered, pulling his knees to his chest, "what's wrong?" he asked, yoongi couldn't speak, everything was overwhelming.

"do you want some alone time?" namjoon asked, yoongi shook his head, he just wanted home. he wanted some mental and physical comfort.

"s-seok is aggressive" yoongi mumbled, "can't disagree on you with that, he hasn't been attending his therapy recently and he's slowly relapsing" namjoon sighed, yoongi frowned "i wish hoseok the best" yoongi said, he began chewing on his sleeves, he liked chewing on things.

"it was your fault! you slapped me! poor boy is afraid of you!" taehyung huffed, hoseok kept blaming him for namjoon having to guide yoongi away.

"he's not afraid of me! he's afraid of you!" hoseok groaned, slamming his fist on the table, "i'm fully aware! do you know how regretful i am? just shut up please!" taehyung said, hoseok rolled his eyes. he didn't trust taehyung, "if i can't trust you, why should yoongi trust you?!" the boy angrily asked, he was mad. he was convinced taehyung was faking it.