Q&A answers!

for me!:

q: was there anything in particular that made you want to write this? it's nice seeing fics like this lol

a: honestly, i can't remember but if i have to guess, it's probably about the misinformation of autism and bullying in general. when i write, i try to spread awareness of things for example, tinder match : ed's, abusive relationships, etc. i wanted to help people become more informed about autism. also, i'm glad you enjoy this fic!

q: what do you do when you don't have motivation to write?

a: watch tiktok and youtube because they give me ideas. sometimes my readers have really good ideas so i use them!

q: how's your day? ^~^

a: pretty good! just resting from school! hbu!

q: what's the thing you love most about this fic?

a: seeing people's reactions in the comments and getting to write about things i'm interested!

q: will you write more fics on disabilities or autism?

a: probably yes, i don't know exactly what at the moment but if you have any ideas please lmk!

q: when did you first find your love for writing fics?

a: when i saw people commenting how my writing has helped them, it touches my heart

for yoongi!:

q: heyo! what's your favorite kind of frog?

a: probably wood frogs (lithobates sylvaticus)! did you know these frogs freeze up in winter! it turns into a frogsicle! their heart stops, all muscle and breathing movement cease and up to 70% of the body freezes! even the brain and lens of the eye! in spring they thaw out and go back to normal. their freezing process is possibke because of several adaptations!

q: hiiii, do you have any other special interest?

a: frogs are my main one but art and psychology!

q: hello!! what's your favorite sweet?

a: strawberry milk, but if that doesn't count... hmm.. probably lollipops

q: what colors have you dyed your hair? what colors do you want to try? are there any colors you would never try?

a: my mothers have let me dye my hair a lottt so i've tried a lot of hair colors!! i want to try purple-greyish. i would never try any exotic color, ew that's weird. *whispers* on the topic of hair, i want a mullet but i don't want tae to knowww secrettt!!

q: why are you so cute? ;-;

a: thank u :(( i love compliments

q: do you think of making a youtube channel to educate people on autism or to talk about frogs? or do vlogs? OR MAYBE VLOGS WITH HOLLY

a: not youtube because i'm really awkward at times. i have to record videos for class sometimes and i look really weird... however, i've thought of making an insta page of my art work! since i draw holly, frogs, anything tbhh!

q: i love u sm pls i wanna buy you frogs but i can't

a: thank u and ily too:(