one hundred and fourteen

the two weeks leading up to the bar exam were both miserable for namjoon and hoseok. namjoon was rarely home, only going home to sleep for a couple hours before going back to the library. hoseok felt awfully lonely.

there were 3 days leading to the bar and both were miserable. namjoon hadn't slept or eaten in a while and hoseok felt weird and lonely because it was just him and his silence at home.

-

hoseok

hi guys

taehyung

hii

yoongi

hi

hoseok

hru

taehyung

u seem down?

im good

yoongi and i just got back from a date

yoongi

yuppp

hoseok

thats nice

im fine lol

taehyung

what abt u and namjoon?

hoseok

i have to go 🤣

-

hoseok began screaming. the pressure in his chest was rising, his face was red and his hands were shaking.

he began throwing whatever was in sight. he threw notebooks, pencils, pillows, everything you could think of like an earthquake had happened .

his heart was raising, he slammed almost everything off the desk that was practically namjoon's. it resulted in pieces of glass everywhere and he was exhausted.

after about 30 minutes, he sat in the corner of the room, sniffling as he looked at the mess. he pulled his knees closer to his chest and cried as he hugged them. he had no one to help him clean up the room or comfort him. he had to do it by himself and he didn't want to.

he felt dead. he laid on the ground in fetal position and just cried. he cried until his body couldn't anymore.

-

yoongi

hii seokie

r u alright?

u use that emoji sarcastically

hoseok

im fine

dont worry

yoongi

r u sure?