forty-six

"why are you acting weird?" namjoon asked the boy who was sitting like a robot, "what do you mean?" he asked, trying to figure out if he was doing something wrong.

"you're sitting like a robot" hoseok said, yoongi hummed, "is that good or bad?" he asked, "well, i think bad. you're trying to mask your stims, aren't you?" namjoon asked, "h-how'd you know?"

to yoongi, neurotypicals were like a different breed of people. how did they know he was masking? he found it weird.

"because you're usually stimming, or playing with a pencil but you look like a statue today" namjoon said, yoongi made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"b-but this is how you and seok sit! r-right? this is how neurotypical people sit?" he asked, taehyung was in the corner of the classroom and it made his heart ache.

"not everybody is the same, just sit like you usually sit" namjoon said, yoongi frowned, he had practiced 30 minutes the night prior just to find out he was doing it wrong?

yoongi ate a piece of sandwich at lunch before taehyung sat across hime, earning the glare of namjoon and hoseok.

"here" taehyung said, handing yoongi an envelope, yoongi nodded, he would read it at home so he could focus.

yoongi got home and ran to his room, he was going to read the letter.

he was scared, for all he knew, it could make rhe situation even worse.

he took a deep breath, opening the white envelope and beginning to read.

hi yoongi,

first of all, i want to apologize for what i did. i shouldn't have shouted at you for missing a social cue, and you're not stupid for missing a social cue. i take full accountability for all my actions. this whole thing is my fault, i started this. i'm so sorry for what i did.

you're not stupid, you're beyond smart.   i love you so much. i promise to not do stupid things like this, if i do, i will immediately realize it. i'm sorry, i'm beyond sorry.

i love you prince.

yoongi bit the inside of his mouth, his little heart relieved that taehyung apologized.

he didn't know what to think. he wanted hugs from taehyung, he wanted to be loved by taehyung, he wanted cuddles from taehyung.

he frowned at the thought, he wanted his boyfriend close to him.

yoongi

hi taehyung

taehyung's heart hurt, it wasn't 'taetae' anymore.

taehyung

hi yoonie

hru

yoongi

im ok