forty-nine

tw: cptsd, slight ed, depression

"yoongi! you fucking idiot!' his father shouted, slapping the boy across the cheek. yoongi rubbed his cheek, holding in his tears.

yoongi had forgotten what 6 times 6 was, that was the problem. a problem that caused so much conflict.

"when will you learn? why didn't god give me a smarter son! for fucks sake, i just wanted one who wasn't autistic! is that too much to ask for?" he shouted, slamming the boy on the wall.

yoongi cried out in pain, receiving a kick in the stomach that made him gasp and cry harder.

he ended up bruised, beaten on the ground.

he began screaming when he woke up, he cried and sobbed. he wondered what he had done to deserve such a horrible past.

he hiccuped, hugging his body and rocking back and forth. soon enough, his parents opened the door that made him flinch.

"yoongi-ah, what's wrong?" minsoo asked, slowly walking towards the boy, yoongi began screaming.

"don't come near!" he begged, wanting to die right there and then, "i'll stay right here but what's going on?" she asked, "g-go away!" he begged.

one part of him knew the woman wouldn't hurt him but the other side said otherwise. he was too scared to be hurt again.

"yoongi, i can't really leave you alone if you're this upset" she sighed, yoongi began screaming, "get out! please!" he begged harder, rolling into a small boddle.

"i can't" minsoo said, yoongi felt like he was suffocating. he was crying, shaking, gagging, he hated this so much.

yoongi didn't sleep that night. flashbacks overflowed his mind, he was just so tired.

"morning yoongi, breakfast time" kyungmi said, yoongi shook his head. he wasn't hungry.

"yoongi, what's wrong?' kyungmi asked, getting closer to yoongi. yoongi let out a small scream, chewing on his sleeves.

"wanna stay home" he mumbled, kyungmi nodded, "okay, go back to sleep" she said, yoongi nodded and the woman left.

he stared at the ceiling, he hated all this. he hated feeling like this.

"yoongi, eat" kyungmi said, yoongi shook his head. the toxic word, 'fat', floated around his head, the word his biological dad called him.

"i'm fat" he said, pinching the skin on his arms, "yoongi, where did you get that lie from?" kyungmi asked, yoongi mumbled the word, "dad"

she sighed, "yoongi, those people are abusive liars. you're underweight, do you realize that? you're not fat at all yoongi. just eat, please" she begged, yoongi shook his head again.

the woman sighed, "please" she pleaded, yoongi bit his nails and shook his head, "leave me alone" he mumbled, the woman nodded.

taehyung

yoongi?