Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    A long time passed after the Shangyuan Festival, and the spring shirt felt hot when wearing it, and Shen Yuluan received another post about entering the palace.

    This time it was Concubine Hui looking for her.

    When Shen Yuluan entered the palace, he felt something was wrong. All the palace staff were cautious. The atmosphere in the entire palace was depressing and heavy, and no one was seen smiling.

    Even Concubine Hui had a serious expression, and after shunting all the palace servants, only the two of them were left, and finally relaxed.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Yuluan wondered, "Could it be that something happened?"

    She smelled it, and there was a smell of medicine in the air.

    Concubine Hui has become accustomed to this: "What else can happen, naturally it is the emperor's business. The emperor has not been good since he fell ill, and his temper has become bad recently. Everyone in the entire palace breathed a sigh of relief, for fear of touching The emperor's bad head."

    "Didn't the imperial doctor say anything?"

    "The imperial doctor only prescribed a few doses of medicine to replenish the body, and he couldn't see any good or bad." When the medicine came over, Concubine Hui blew the scalding heat. Seeing that Shen Yuluan was curious, she put the medicine bowl in front of her: "Drink     it .

    " The     medicine

is for nourishing the body." Concubine Hui said, "Your Majesty's illness is so strange that even the imperial physician can't see anything, what if we get it too?

Divide the poison and drink less when you are not sick."

    Shen Yuluan pushed the bowl away in disgust, just as Concubine Hui didn't want to drink, so she put it aside.

    "It's not just me, everyone in the palace is drinking now. A few days ago, Concubine Li overcompensated her head and had nosebleeds in front of the emperor, but she lost a lot of people."

    "You came to me, just joking. What?"

    Concubine Hui finally straightened her face.

    She even drove out her own maid, and said in a low voice, "What do you think?"

    "What are you thinking?"

    "Of course..." Concubine Hui glanced in the direction of the emperor's palace. "But there are a lot of rumors, maybe it's not very good."

    "Isn't it still in the morning? Although it is sick, it can be cured, how can it be said that it is not good?"

    "This disease is so strange . , even the imperial physician can't diagnose, who can say for sure?" Concubine Hui's voice was almost inaudible, and her face became solemn: "If the day comes, it will be time for King Xin to gain power."

    Shen Yuluan remained silent.

    Everyone thinks this way, so there are more people who secretly come to Chu Yichuan to show his favor. The emperor knows it well, and it is inevitable that he will suppress him, making him more and more difficult in the court.

    "There is still a prince under the emperor's knees."

    "The prince is young, so I can't even say everything right now."

    "Maybe you think too much."

    Concubine Hui twisted the veil with a sad face: "It's better for me to think more. Yes. I originally thought that the emperor is young, strong, and will look great in the future. If... I don't know what to do in the future."