Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Shen Yuluan moved as soon as he said it, and that day he mentioned going to Jinyun Temple.

    After the emperor found out, his brows wrinkled, but he didn't refuse, it was her temperament.

    On the contrary, Concubine Hui and Concubine Li wanted to accompany her, but Concubine Hui just took over the palace affairs, and Shen Yuluan didn't want anyone to accompany her, so she brought no one, only a few palace maids and guards, and went on a light car. Jinyun Temple.

    Someone has already taken care of everything. She has a special status and lives directly in the best yard. When he arrived at the important place of Buddhism, Shen Yuluan didn't dare to show off. After arriving, he was honest and low-key.

    It was only after she arrived that she remembered that there was still an unsolved mystery on her body. She was afraid that her life had leaked from the crevices of Buddha's fingers. This hard-earned life will be taken back.

    Shen Yuluan sat in the carriage for a long time and felt sore. After arriving, she slept first and had several nightmares.

    I dreamed that I went back to my previous life and lived in that cold palace again. I could only look at a small square of sky every day and count my few days left.

    When she opened her eyes, she shuddered.

    After waking up, she drank a bowl of bitter medicine and a piece of candied fruit, and Shen Yuluan's expression became even more miserable.

    It was Pearl who comforted her by the side: "Niangniang, the little prince said that he will come to see you with snacks from

    Baozhizhai as soon as he is done with business." Only then did Shen Yuluan cheer up.

    Jinshan Temple is halfway up the mountain, surrounded by green forests, it is spring, the branches are lush, fresh and pleasant.

    After leaving the palace, she felt that everything was good, even the vegetarian food in the temple was better than the meal in the palace. As soon as Shen Yuluan arrived here, he felt that his illness was cured.

    She asked Pearl to accompany her for a walk outside. Jinshan Temple is famous, and there are many pilgrims today. In the wing near the small courtyard, there are also many women in Jingchai Luo skirts.

    Shen Yuluan didn't want to reveal her identity, she dressed simply, and the maids around her only dressed as maids. She wandered around at random, and out of the corner of her eyes, she caught a glimpse of a graceful figure in white clothes, and looked over subconsciously.

    Pearl also whispered on the side: "Niangniang, that person looks like a big girl."

    Shen Yuluan narrowed her eyes and said firmly: "She is not."

    She knew more about Shen Yuzhi, and it was impossible for her to admit her mistake, even if it was a back image, it was not myself.

    Sure enough, the girl approached, although she was somewhat similar to Shen Yuzhi in her dress and temperament, and her appearance was indeed beautiful, but she was not Shen Yuzhi herself.

    Shen Yuluan looked back in disappointment and wanted to avoid it, but the girl was startled first. The fruit in her hand fell to the ground and rolled to Shen Yuluan's feet. The girl quickly came back to her senses and glanced at the palace maid. They whispered, "Mrs. Chu."

    This was recognition.

    Shen Yuluan looked at her face: "How do you recognize me?"