Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Chu Yichuan not only became fierce, but also took care of her.

    Shen Yuluan watched as she confiscated all her words books - so many words books, all of which were sent to the palace by Chu Yichuan, the piles could be half a person high, he found a locked box and put them He threw them all in, and the keys were taken into his arms.

    Shen Yuluan couldn't believe it, and sat up: "Aren't you going to show me the script?!"

    "It's for the imperial sister-in-law to keep it for you." Chu Yichuan said, "When the imperial sister-in-law recovers, I will give it back to you. "

    Shen Yuluan raised his face: "What does this have to do with the words, the imperial doctor has already seen it for me, it was just a little cold, and it will be cured in a few days."

    Chu Yichuan: "Miss Pearl told me It 's gone."

    "..." The

    little palace maid looked away, not daring to meet their empress's gaze.

    Shen Yuluan choked, not thinking for a moment that she could make a sophistry, so she had to answer reluctantly. In her heart, she thought that after Chu Yichuan left, she would find those skilled craftsmen who were good at opening locks and take out the words inside for her...

    But being stared at by Chu Yichuan, her little thought made a commotion in her heart, On the face, he was calm, and he didn't dare to show it at all.

    Shen Yuluan was stared at and drank the medicine. After listening to the story, she felt sleepy again. She went to the inner room to rest. Before falling asleep, she saw Chu Yichuan standing outside the door. Tell her...

    "I entered the palace in a hurry today, and only after I entered the palace did I know that the royal sister-in-law was ill and brought nothing with her. The royal sister-in-law recuperates well, and tomorrow I will bring Baozhizhai's snacks to the royal sister-in-law, and some more for the royal sister-in-law. A plaything to pass the time..."

    Shen Yuluan listened, stared and fell asleep, her mind full of snacks from Baozhizhai.

    Sure enough, Ogawa knew her.

    There was no movement

    inside, and Pearl pushed the door gently and came out.

    "Little prince, the lady is asleep."

    "Okay." Chu Yichuan nodded: "You take good care of the royal sister-in-law, take care of her more, and don't let her play again."

    Pearl pursed her lips and said, "The little prince is a few years younger than the empress, now It seems to be much more stable than the mother-in-law. In the past, the mother-in-law took care of the little prince."

    Chu Yichuan smiled: "Although the emperor's sister-in-law is older, she still has a childish temperament. It 's still easy to coax."

    "You can't say this in front of the empress, or the empress will lose her temper."

    Chu Yichuan naturally understood.

    When he saw it was not early, he said goodbye to Pearl: "Miss Pearl, I will come to see the Queen's sister-in-law again tomorrow."

    "Be careful on the road, little prince."

    Chu Yichuan avoided them seeing off, and went out with the lantern by himself.