Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    It was the sweltering heat, the cicadas were chirping, and the unstoppable heat flooded into the house through the screen window. Pearl called out several times, and Shen Yuluan finally woke up.

    The little shirt on her body was half wet, and the back of her neck was covered with sweat, and a few strands of hair were sticking to her neck. When she opened her eyes, she was already feeling the irritability of summer heat.

    When Pearl came in, she complained to Pearl.

    Pearl pursed her lips and smiled: "At this time last year, the young lady also said that she was going, and she had already packed her bags. Before she went out, she regretted her efforts. It was a

    waste of time." Why don't you just stay at home."

    She asked again, "Is there a letter from me today?"

    "No."

    Shen Yuluan couldn't help but be disappointed, she was lazy and didn't even have any appetite, even breakfast. Only used half a bowl of porridge.

    The heat was unbearable, and it was too hot to go anywhere. She had never been to Lanzhou before, and she only heard concubine Hui praise how good she was, but she didn't know how hard the summer was here. Shen Yuluan had the thought of leaving, but she was afraid that the sky is high and the earth is far away and the war is changing. Her letter will not be delivered to Chu Yichuan in time, and he will not find a place.

    After so for some time, I heard the news of the victory of the army. Lanzhou's winter is not easy to endure. Although there is no snow, the weather is humid and bitingly cold, and she dare not leave. She counts the days in her heart, and calculates the distance from the capital to Lanzhou.

    Not only did not wait for people, but also did not wait for the slightest audio.

    Shen Yuluan guessed: Maybe Xiaochuan didn't want to recognize her.

    It is also true that the real and fake queens are bizarre. Chu Yichuan's real sister-in-law is Shen Yuzhi, so what does it count as recognizing her? She will not return to the capital again, and Xiaochuan will not be able to stay in Lanzhou for her. It was scattered in two places, but she just thought about it for a while.

    It's just that she didn't expect that Xiaochuan would be so cruel, not even giving her a letter.

    By this time, it didn't matter much for her to leave Lanzhou, but after staying here for a long time, she felt that it was also a lovely place, and she was reluctant to leave.

    Shen Yuluan asked the servants to move the rattan chair to a small bamboo forest in the backyard. The bamboo leaves rustled in the breeze, accompanied by a plate of melons and fruits from Bingjian.

    When a familiar friend came to visit, she finally got up and got up lazily to entertain the guests.

    Shen Yuluan has been here for nearly two years, and she is not familiar with the place at first. The two of them shared the same piece of jewelry in the jewelry store, and they did not give in to each other. Later, they became friends by accident. Knowing that Shen Yuluan went to Lanzhou alone, he often came to find her to play.

    "I knew you were lazy, so you must be at home at this time."

    Miss Yu didn't come empty-handed, but carried several burdens.

    Shen Yuluan gave her a sideways look: "You have all the luggage, come to stay again?"     "

    Yes, I'm going to stay for a long time."