Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Shen Yuluan's illness is getting better day by day. She is stared at drinking medicine every day, and she has Pearl to take care of her. When Chu Yichuan takes a rest next time, she will be all right.

    On the contrary, after going back and forth between the two places for many days, Chu Yichuan's face became unsightly.

    Even when he was young, he couldn't stand such hard work.

    At night, the two sat at the table facing each other for meals.

    Shen Yuluan took two bites and couldn't help but glance at him.

    The candlestick illuminated the room brightly, and Shen Yuluan could see it clearly. The person on the other side had a handsome face, and the dark eyes couldn't hide it.

    She raised her head frequently, causing Chu Yichuan to ask, "What's the matter, Huangsao?"

    "Nothing." Shen Yuluan: "My illness is cured, should I go back to the palace?"

    "The emperor is staying here . Are you unhappy?"

    "That's not true."

    Apart from being a little upset in the first few days, the latter days were happier day by day. Not in the palace, without thinking about those troubles, she even had a much better appetite.

    Shen Yuluan put down the table and chopsticks: "I mean you."

    "Me?"

    "It's also me who didn't think carefully. You travel back and forth between the two places all day, and you have official duties to worry about during the day, so be careful if you get tired."

    "I'll be fine. ."

    Having said that, Chu Yichuan yawned immediately. Although he was stopped in time, Shen Yuluan was sitting opposite him, so he couldn't see it.

    She glanced helplessly, and after finishing her meal, she urged Chu Yichuan to go to rest. Tomorrow is going to rest again, and he can stay in the temple for the night again.

    Chu Yichuan obeyed obediently.

    He was rarely disobedient. The people in the temple rested early, and the mountains were even more silent, and after lying down, they felt even more sleepy.

    He yawned, and when he saw Shen Yuluan sitting by the bed, he said, "The emperor's sister-in-law should also go to rest."

    "I slept in the afternoon." Shen Yuluan propped her chin and looked at him with a smile: "I'll watch from the side. Come on, I'll leave when you fall asleep."

    "I can't sleep when the royal sister-in-law looks at me like this."

    "Why can't I fall asleep? You always accompany me like this." Instead, when Chu Yichuan was there, she would Slept very well. Shen Yuluan thought about it: "Why don't I read it to you too?"

    Chu Yichuan hurriedly stopped her, and then closed his eyes obediently.

    He really didn't overestimate himself. Originally, his eyelids were heavy and his sleepiness was chaotic, but when he thought that someone was guarding him, his mind suddenly became clear. Chu Yichuan opened his eyes and met a pair of bright stars, and the sleepiness disappeared without a trace.

    Shen Yuluan immediately asked thoughtfully: "What's the matter? Are you thirsty? I'll go get you a glass of water?"

    "The emperor's sister-in-law should also go and rest."     " It's