Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Shen Yuluan didn't know how he got back.

    Pearl looked at her in a trance, and thought she had been wronged by the emperor, and was very worried.

    Only Shen Yuluan knew that she didn't listen to what the emperor said at all. The fact that Chu Yichuan could not enter the palace was important, but what made her even more uneasy was the emperor's words.

    If she hadn't liked Chu Yichuan, she wouldn't have been so flustered?

    Shen Yuluan subconsciously wanted to refute, but didn't know where to start.

    What the emperor said was not unreasonable. She was still a member of the harem, so she really couldn't get too close to a man outside her, and Xiaochuan shouldn't come to see her every day. Having said that, Shen Yuluan was extremely reluctant in her heart, she wanted to see Xiaochuan every day.

    Even if you don't do anything, just look at people and be happy.

    He didn't do anything else, just wanted to be nice to him from the bottom of his heart.

    Is this because she likes Ogawa?

    As soon as this idea came up, Shen Yuluan couldn't help curling up her toes, as if a happy flower had quietly emerged from the bottom of her heart, and a gentle wind blew through her, making her tremble all over.

    She couldn't argue.

    She really couldn't say a word of disgust.

    She lived again, and her former relatives and loved ones were no longer close, except for Pearl, the closest one was only Chu Yichuan. Shen Yuluan thought that she wanted to leave the palace and go far away, and did not want to be associated with these people in the capital. She will not spend the rest of her life alone. There will be someone who suits her heart, has a good character, and is sincere to her. If that person is Chu Yichuan... Shen Yuluan doesn't feel bad either. There is even some joy in my heart.

    No wonder she was always reluctant to bear Xiaochuan. It turned out that she thought about Xiaochuan like this, and she didn't even realize it.

    Shen Yuluan's cheeks turned red, but in the next instant, it quickly turned pale again.

    She almost forgot that Xiaochuan already had someone he liked.

    Even if it wasn't, she was still Xiaochuan's sister-in-law, so how dare she have such thoughts about Xiaochuan.

    What will Xiaochuan think of her?

    Will definitely look down on her.

    Without the emperor's obstruction, he would take the initiative to stay away from her and never want to see her again.

    How... how could she have such despicable and shameless thoughts?

    Why does she always fall in love with someone she shouldn't.

    ...

    Chu Yichuan patiently waited in the palace for two days.

    The emperor was determined not to let him enter the palace. Even Eunuch Fu was blocked from the outside. The palace was heavily guarded by guards.

    He didn't know if the emperor didn't let the emperor's sister-in-law contact him at all, so he sent a message for two consecutive days. If the royal sister-in-law didn't wait for his news, she would definitely be unable to sit still and try to contact him.