Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    The emperor began to investigate the old case of the Yu family, and the court and officials were busy. This old case from more than ten years ago was very involved and the relationship was huge. It would take a lot of manpower and material resources to re-investigate. The palace also had ministers entering and leaving every day. Each face is solemn.

    The matter was of great importance, and Shen Yuluan also wisely did not disturb the emperor, but only let people cook a pot of soup every day and send it as a fulfillment of the love of the emperor and empress he wanted. The emperor doesn't like to drink sweet soup, and Shen Yuluan doesn't bother to care anymore. What he does every day depends on the mood of the cook in the small kitchen.

    The concubines and concubines in the palace also took the opportunity to please the emperor, imitating the empress' concern, but the emperor impatiently chased them out, which made him feel ashamed. Later, everyone became interested, and honestly stopped disturbing, waiting for the emperor to finish his work.

    All the concubines in the palace were looking forward to it, but Concubine Hui was restless.

    How could she know that the Yu family still has the possibility of overturning the case. If there is a different outcome in the end, the emperor will definitely feel guilty and make up for it. At that time, Chu Yichuan is not only the son of the guilty concubine, he is the emperor's younger brother and wants to clean up one. It is even easier for the person who once fell for him.

    How did she know there was such a turning point!

    So, while Shen Yuluan was lying leisurely in the Chu Feng Palace, Concubine Li and Concubine Hui came to visit.

    Shen Yuluan glanced at Concubine Hui, and Concubine Hui smiled at her flatteringly.

    Since she repeatedly ran into a wall here, Concubine Hui avoided her, and rarely did she take the initiative to find someone, and she even took Concubine Li as a lobbyist.

    "How come Concubine Hui is free today, and is still here in this palace?" Shen Yuluan leaned on the small table and slowly peeled off an orange in her hand: "I don't remember calling Concubine Hui."

    "I heard that the queen The lady's tea is delicious, so she came to ask for a cup." Concubine Hui presented the brocade box she brought: "This is..."

    "Okay." If you have anything to say directly, don't beat around the bush, this palace doesn't bother to talk nonsense with you."

    Concubine Hui glanced at Concubine Li and said honestly, "Then the concubine will tell you the truth. The concubine came here this time to ask the Empress for help and ask for mercy in front of the young master." The

    young son is currently in the palace . The names of Chu Yichuan from top to bottom. When he got on the jade, he would be a prince.

    "Begging for mercy?"

    "Last time in the imperial garden, the concubine bumped into the young master, and I hope that the young master will forgive the concubine once if he does not remember the villain."

    Shen Yuluan sneered: "If you want to ask for mercy, why don't you go? Looking for him, but also in front of me?"

    Concubine Hui held the handkerchief, and said the softest words in a gentle tone like water: "Who does not know in the palace, the young master is the closest to your sister-in-law, the Queen. "

    Shen Yuluan gave her a sideways glance, and Concubine Hui smiled even more to please her.

    "Okay, let me tell you something." Shen Yuluan said, "Bengong only mentions one thing. As for what he thinks, this palace has no control."