Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    When Shen Yuluan finished bathing, her anger didn't subside, and when she lay on the bed, she tossed and turned and couldn't find sleepiness.

    After only flipping twice, the door was knocked twice.

    Chu Yichuan stood outside: "Sister Huang, it's time to drink the medicine."

    Shen Yuluan: "..."

    She glanced at Pearl, and Pearl opened the door clearly. She stood at the door and didn't let go. She only held out her hand to the outside: "The little prince gives the medicine to the slave, and the slave will watch the empress drink it."

    "I'll just come."

    Pearl: "It's getting late. , The little prince has an errand tomorrow, and if you don't go back, I'm afraid it will be dawn."

    "It's not bad for a while."

    Pearl had no choice but to get out of the way.

    This time, it was Shen Yuluan's turn to feel a little uncomfortable.

    She sat up, her black hair softly draped over her shoulders, and when Chu Yichuan walked in front of her, she silently raised the quilt, covering herself tightly without teaching her.

    I don't know if I heard Pearl whispering in her ear too much, and even she felt strange now. When she took the medicine bowl, she was still wondering if Chu Yichuan was too kind to her.

    Shen Yuluan just took a sip, and the familiar candied fruit was brought to her mouth. She paused for a while, then took the medicine bowl and drank it, then frowned to take it.

    The sweetness neutralized the bitterness in her mouth. She paused for a while before saying, "It's getting late, so you should go back."

    "Don't worry. I'll wait until the Queen's sister-in-law falls asleep before leaving."

    Shen Yuluan lay down obediently.

    But she slept a lot during the day, but now she is not at all sleepy. She closed her eyes for a while, but her head was still clear.

    Shen Yuluan quietly opened one eye, Chu Yichuan was still sitting beside the bed, and his figure blocked most of the light. He lowered his eyes and stared at her without blinking. As soon as Shen Yuluan opened his eyes, he was with his. Eyes on.

    She paused, and simply stopped pretending.

    "Can't the royal sister-in-law sleep?" Chu Yichuan stood up and came back with a book in his hand: "I read to the royal sister-in-law?"

    "I listen to it too much during the day, and I don't want to listen to it anymore."

    Shen Yuluan's eyes crossed him , Seeing Pearl behind her winking at herself, she was a little reluctant in her heart, but she still said, "If you have Pearl with me, you should go back first."

    "Don't worry."

    "Hurry up and return to the capital . It's getting late, and besides, you have to do errands tomorrow, if I delay your errands, then it's my fault."

    "But..."

    Shen Yuluan raised her face: "You don't even listen to me?"

    "..." Chu Yichuan had no choice but to say, "The emperor's sister-in-law should rest earlier."

    Shen Yuluan nodded.

    "Then I'll see the Queen's Sister-in-law tomorrow."

    "Tomorrow..." Pearl coughed suddenly, and Shen Yuluan had no choice but to say, "Don't come tomorrow."