Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Chu Yuehe went to Chufeng Palace to have a meal as usual, and he stopped at the door before he stepped into the gate of the palace.

    There were two more snowmen at the entrance of Chu Feng Palace. It hasn't snowed in the past few days, and it was collected by Shen Yuluan instructing the palace servants to go to the imperial garden. The snowmen are tall and short, and they are rough, so I can't imagine who they are.

    Chu Yuehe looked around and couldn't find his shadow on the snowman on the high point.

    He lifted his foot and walked in, and the sweet smell wafted out of the small kitchen today.

    Today, Shen Yuluan is very careful when making sweet soup. He can't wait to throw all the ingredients in, and at the end, a full bowl comes out. It is soup, it is better to say it is porridge.

    Even sweet porridge, Chu Yichuan likes it.

    When the emperor came, he had already drank a big bowl.

    Shen Yuluan just gave him a new bowl, when he looked up and saw the emperor walking in, he immediately lowered his face and threw the spoon into the soup basin.

    Chu Yuehe: "..."

    He frowned slightly: "When did I offend you?"

    "Of course not, why do you think so?" Shen Yuluan picked up the small bowl in front of him and blew the dense white mist , took a slow sip.

    Chu Yuehe glanced at her before sitting down at the table.

    "Why is this sweet soup so thick today?"

    Shen Yuluan: "If you don't like it, then you don't have to drink it."

    Chu Yuehe: "..."

    He motioned to the eunuch, and Liang Quan came forward clearly and took the Pick up a spoon to scoop sweet soup for him. But Shen Yuluan stretched out his hand and hooked, and he was empty.

    Shen Yuluan said: "This time, I cooked it for the little prince to drink, and I don't have your share."

    Chu Yuehe: "..."

    He said angrily: "What's the matter with him?"

    "The little prince has a sweetheart, doesn't it matter? Not a big deal?"

    Chu Yichuan, who was drinking sweet soup obediently beside him, coughed in shock.

    "Sweetheart?"

    Chu Yuehe didn't care about what happened just now, and asked with great interest, "Which girl is she from?"

    "Didn't the imperial sister-in-law tell you not to mention it?" Chu Yichuan asked quietly, "Not long ago, I kissed myself. How can you go back on what you told me?"

    Shen Yuluan said confidently: "I didn't say who it was!"

    He glanced at the Queen's Wife resentfully, but he couldn't say anything to complain, so he had to continue drinking the soup without saying a word. willing to say.

    The emperor said again: "Whose girl is it? If it is suitable, I will decree the marriage and decide it earlier."

    "No hurry."

    "Why not?"

    "The little prince is still young, so it is not necessary to cultivate the relationship first. Chi, otherwise it's too reckless, what should I do if I scare other girls away?" Shen Yuluan pointed out: "If you run away, it will be even more troublesome to find it again."